Beneful® Baked Delights Hugs Dog Treats - 19.5oz

Beneful Baked Delights Hugs 19.5oz

country of origin 2: United States

Treat Consistency: Soft

exterior container type: Bag

state of readiness: Ready to eat

Main Ingredient: Grain

store location: Dry

Intended Pet Type: Dog

storage state: Room temperature

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Beneful® Baked Delights Hugs Dog Treats - 19.5oz!
Vidor, TX
Beneful® Baked Delights Hugs Dog Treats - 19.5oz uploaded by Victoria S.
I’ve been feeding these to my dog since he was about 6months old and he absolutely loves them. He sees me pull them out of the grocery bag and just starts zooming and is ready for me to give him one. The ziplock bag helps keep them nice and fresh and with only a few a day they last me upwards of 2 weeks with my 80 pound baby
Buffalo, NY
One of her favorite treats, super good for her and she gets so excited when this bag comes out, she knows what she’s about to get every time and prefers these over most of her other snacks. Definitely recommend grabbing a bag for your best friend!
Stillwater
Our dogs love these treats, along with the Purina Beneful dry dog food. The number one ingredient is beef so you know it's gonna be good for your pupper. My doggos are thriving on it!
Weirton
My dog loves these and I’m happy because they’re baked. I trust Beneful products because they’re made with healthy ingredients and my dogs like a lot of the treats! Very good!
Cleveland, GA
My dogs really were excited when we threw these into their treat mix. The texture was a little greasy but it made me feel like it was little more fresh than other treats. We’ve always used Beneful and trusted the brand. We recommend.
Mesa, AZ
Beneful is one of the  foods that Gracie likes.  She likes the chunks of meat and veggies.  It is so easy to mix her dry food with baneful.  But it is easier to mix her dry food pate.  We definitely will buy it again.
Carlsbad, NM
My dogs love treats well my puppy does my older dog only likes certian ones which we are still figuring out lol for the price these are great and the puppy loves them
Cleveland, OH
My dogs love these. I have a Yorkie & a Shih Tzu & they prefer these over there actual dog food. There’s nothing I would change about these treats, my dogs like them just fine. I buy these every 2 weeks because they enjoy them so much.
None of my dogs would eat these or the other kind similar to these. i’m not sure why or what the problem was but my great dane, two chihuahuas, blue tick, mut, & Shih Tzu all dripped it straight out of their mouths and just sniffed it then walked away. won’t be buying these again :/
cedar rapids
So I have a tiny dog, a little 3 pound long haired chihuahua not gonna lie she’s very picky when it come to her treats, and so when we bought these in hopes of her enjoying them, she loved them!!! We bust these every time we stop by Walmart or target, 10/10 recommend