Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Avery F.Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Sabrina C.Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Sabrina C.

BY BENEFUL

Every Dog Could Use a Hug Crispy dog snacks with soft savory centers, made with beef and cheese. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 13% Crude Fiber..... max. 3% Crude Fat..... min. 4% Moisture..... max. 12% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

Beneful Baked Delights Hugs
  • "My dog loves these so much he doesn't devour these in one bite like other snacks, and likes to savor them, maybe because their more crunchy than other treats." in 7 reviews
Jazmyne G.
Tulsa
All five of my dogs absolutely love these! My older ones are even quick to get up for them. Also beneficial when you don't have any training treats, they worked just as well when I got my newer pups and wanted to train them. They seem to smell them instantly before I even open the bag! I would definitely recommend these to any dog moms or puppy loving friends.
Irian C.
Miklo, loves these! my pup Miklo is a bit of a picker eater and sometimes that can be very annoying to try to find the right food for him. But with these baked delights, I don't have to stress out in finding the best for him. From the moment, I introduced these to him, he accepted them very well. So I totally recommend!
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these for my dog because they were on sale and I had the cutest name! I wasn't very impressed, however. My dog doesn't seem to really get that excited for them. I think these are perfect for the right small dog- just like people, our pups have things they like and dislike and mine just weren't a huge fan.
Aliyah S.
North Las Vegas, NV
My dog loves these I open the pantry and they come running for them! I was not sure at first if they were going to like it but they showed other wise. I have two dachshunds and they are playful and energetic and sometimes picky. I wish they were a bit cheaper but other than that I would buy them again!
Kassy F.
My dogs are totally obsessed with these. I buy 3 bags every time I go to the store. Usually I get them for cheap but the last time I bought the big bag at target for more than I expected. They are crunchy from the outside and soft from the inside and it was perfect for my old dog with weak teeth
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 I have three dogs two yellow labs and one shiba inu and they all love these treats!  Whenever I’m at the store the price is always right so I make sure to stock up because they can go through these treats faster than expected! So happy their product is good for all three dogs and my wallet
Sarah G.
If you have a dog who likes things that have more of a crunch to them but is older and don't have the teeth for it, this is a great product to try out for them. It slows down dogs from eating so fast since it does have the crunch to it so if you have a fast eater I would recommend these.
Jeremy S.
These are inexpensive and perfect size for adult dogs. My dog did not care as much for these treats as he does others , but still happily eats them. I purchased at walmart once but have not repurchased. I would recommend trying, however. All dogs are different. Great brand ! Check it out
I have a shitzu puppy and the firts food that was giving to him,.i guess he didn't like it, because he was not eating at all. So i switch to benefit and he love it, and that makes me very happy, because all the nutrition that benefit have, i know hes gokng to be growing healthy and happy.
Brittney C.
Fort Walton Beach
My dog loves these, he is so fast to notice when I'm opening the bag! He runs in and sits right down and waits for his treat. He's a small dog, but he has big taste for these treats! They're cost effective and create one happy puppy that's for sure. would definitely buy again!