Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Sabrina C.Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Sabrina C.Beneful Baked Delights Hugs uploaded by Avery F.

BY BENEFUL

Every Dog Could Use a Hug Crispy dog snacks with soft savory centers, made with beef and cheese. We believe in the timeless power of a smile.  In the simple, happy wonder of creating things in an oven, and sharing them.  How they make us feel warm & good, like we re lit up from the inside.  Like a joyful hug. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein..... min. 13% Crude Fiber..... max. 3% Crude Fat..... min. 4% Moisture..... max. 12% 1-888-BENEFUL Product of Canada Printed in the USA. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My dog loves these so much he doesn't devour these in one bite like other snacks, and likes to savor them, maybe because their more crunchy than other treats." in 7 reviews
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
My dog really likes these! I trust the brand and they are very affordable, especially for such a big bag of treats. My dog doesn't like bacon flavored treats or peanut butter flavor, so I have not tried their other treats. But my dog likes the "Hugs" so I stick with that. I was very surprised at how inexpensive they are for how much you get in a bag. I purchase these at Walmart, so I'm not sure if other places charge a bit more. We are very happy with this brand and these treats in particular!
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
My dog really loves these! Out of all the Beneful Baked Delights, she prefers the hugs. They don't look or smell like the over processed dog treats you usually find in stores. They look like actual cookies, which is pretty neat. She gets excited when she sees this bag over other dog treats. The amount inside is pretty good to. Lasts quite a while since I only give her one of two a day.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
These are a good treat and are available at an affordable price! I would recommend! My dog likes all the varieties of beneful snacks so far!
Brittney C.
Fort Walton Beach
My dog loves these, he is so fast to notice when I'm opening the bag! He runs in and sits right down and waits for his treat. He's a small dog, but he has big taste for these treats! They're cost effective and create one happy puppy that's for sure. would definitely buy again!
Shawn P.
Johnson City, TN
I grabbed these because they looked more appealing than the other and my dogs must have thought so too while attempting to open the box they got so excited from the smell coming from the box they started howling...after giving them each two they wanted more and more but told them they would have to wait until tomorrow or they would have ate the whole box in one day I highly recommend to anyone who loves their pet just as much as they love you...I promise it won’t let them down...just don’t let their puppy eyes seduce you into giving them the whole box!
Amy B.
These are truly a great product! My dog absolutely loves these. I have a shih-tzu and a golden retriever and both dogs can enjoy these. They are a great value and I have purchased them multiple times already. I would 10/10 definitely recommend these to a friend.
Sierra S.
Karthaus , PA
My dog likes these! They are hard unlike other treats though so she was unsure about them at first. They are also pretty small. They are good priced for the value and amount per bag. I don't think I will buy them again since my dog was not really into them.
Samantha L.
White Lake, MI
My dogs are pretty easy going when it comes to treats, however my Westies (medium size dogs) love these. I expected them to smell a lot more than they did which is always good. They are reasonably priced and definitely will be in our cupboard in the future. Good dogs deserve good treats!
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
My medium size dog loves these , but they are not that healthy for him as other treats. they are easy to buy as they have them at every pet store as well as supermarkets. I️ have bought them numerous times but haven’t in a few months.
Isaiah R.
my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this v