BY BENEFUL

Purina Beneful Baked Delights Heartfuls with Apple Flavored Filling and Real Bacon. New! Shortbread cookie dog snacks with an apple flavored soft center. It is made with wheat flour.

Instructions: Feed as a treat to your adult dog. This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog's total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly. Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly. Store in a cool, dry place.

Safe Handling Instructions: Produced in a facility that also uses peanuts.

Darlene R.
Brimley
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My puppy loves these snacks. I wish she loved her dinner like these. She hears the bag being opened an comes running. She seems so happy after she gets one. She will even beg for more. I love giving her something she really loves.
Estella H.
My doggies love these.
I’ve tried all the beneful baked treats and these are one of their faves.
This is another one that I have trouble finding but like I said my dogs loved them and I buy them when I can find them.
I like that they are both crunchy (outside) and soft (inside).
Melissa G.
Bernard, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. I am easily able to break them in half if I and trying to teach him a trick without making a huge mess. I got these at both target and my local pet store, and they were fairly priced at both. I have gotten these a couple times already and will continue to buy them!
Queen B.
My dog really did not enjoy this treat and it actually made her throw up a bit. I know she has a sensitive stomach so I don't know if it is particularly the product or her stomach. But either way - it made her throw up so I would not give this product a good review.
Mary D.
Temecula
My pups LOVE these! They eat them all the time and when they hear the bag they go nuts! They love everything about them, as far as I can tell! They do any treat I tell them too with these treats and can not get enough! Will buy again
Kate B.
Chattanooga, TN
Got these for my dog, and he will not even take them. Usually he will at least take the treat from my hand, then hide it. He wants nothing to do with these though... and he's not a picky guy
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
These are my dogs favorite treats. First, they're not like typical dog treats. They don't look or smell over processed, they actually seem like real cookies. You can tell she's excited to get these over other dog treats. Usually she'll sniff out a treat before taking it. But with these, she is quick to eat them. They're affordable, and my dog is a small pug, so they last a while since I only give her one or two a day.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These trades are pretty cool the back an Apple device one of my dogs didn't like I guess because of the Apple that tastes a little funny to him but he loved the treat all around I would recommend these traits to any dog owner they're different it's new but it's worth a try
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
This is another one of my dog's favorite treats. He likes the filling inside the best, he'll tear around and eat the middle part first. It keeps him busy for a few minutes, he's pretty small but he will tear into these babies faster than you would think. He loves them!
Trey F.
Broomfield, CO
My dog Tucker absolutely adores these treats. We use them as motivation and rewards and he gobbles them up. We've tried other treats but these are his favorite! Just be careful not to overfeed as I'm sure he could eat an entire bag!