Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesBeneful
Alimento seco para perros Originals con salmón natural

Beneful Alimento seco para perros Beneful Originals con salmón natural

Un buen alimento comienza con buenos ingredientes. Y eso es lo que encontrarás en el corazón de nuestra receta de alimento seco para perros Originals con salmón natural. Tomamos nuestro ingrediente principal, el salmón natural, y lo mezclamos a la perfección con granos integrales que entregan energía y toques de batatas, ejotes y zanahorias. Es nutrición al 100% con un sabor que garantizamos que le encantará a su perro adulto.

Has anyone had a problem with this brand? I've heard of the lawsuit and even though my dog has been eating it for over a year and seems to love it, I'm scared to buy another bag. I don't want anything to happen to her!
Start your review of Beneful Alimento seco para perros Beneful Originals con salmón natural!
Darlyn V.
florida
Beneful is packed with nutrients, and the fiber necessary for pets digestive system. A bonus is that meat is the first ingredient which separates it from cheaper and not so healthy dog foods. Nena love this food, le ayuda mucho con su pelaje a que se mantenga sedoso y que no esparza tanto cabello en la casa, por eso me gusta el salmon para ella y ella lo ama 😍♥️Beneful Alimento seco para perros Beneful Originals con salmón natural
Virginia C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkies love the Beneful dry food, especially the salmon. They have chicken and beef but seem to enjoy the salmon more.
Veronica  D.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Target
Beneful is our go to dog food now. My dog eats it every time. I was getting cheaper brands but found they would go stale or my pup would stop eating it.
Letisha  H.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My chihuahua just loves this brand. She tends to separate her little pieces into groups and its her most favorite to least. I buy these from Walmart. I like how it got different flavors definitely meet my expectations. I actually was told about it and will recommend.
Rose G.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This one is pretty good as well my two dogs like it . Price is a little exspensive i i usually get this when it goes on sale or when coupons cpme out
Edie I.
Roe, AR
My dog really likes this brand, it's the only kind she'll eat! It's not the best is recommend for a dog. But she likes it!
Julia B.
My dog loves this brand. She's always sitting by her bowl just waiting for more! Love all of the flavors Baneful carries!
Kasandra L.
Central Point, OR
My dogs seem to love this food we’ve tried other but they don’t seem to enjoy it as much as they do this! My dog is an American bully and is about 3 years old and 60lbs this is the main food we use for him!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,013 reviews
loveeee this for my pet! good ingredients. it works. i’ve never had an issue!!!!!! I love it
Adri
I’ve heard that this is bad for dogs but this is literally the only seeds my dog will eat with or without wet food and honestly She sometimes gets tired so I try to change it but she doesn’t eat it like how she usually would