BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Color: Dancing Queen 2 Pack 0.17 Each Tube see more...

Hyba D.
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
Otaviana M.
Otaviana M.
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.
Rosalyn B.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
This is a little too dark for my skin tone that being said I love the colour and wished it looked good on me.
keira b.
keira b.
I really like these lip glosses and I'm not a big gloss fan, but would find myself reaching for these quite a bit.
Ali G.
Ali G.
So so so so soooo shiny and I love shiny things it really is beautiful and the final result is so cute
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Really pretty my mum had it and it's so nice is really glossy but dose not let your hair stick to it
GENESIS NAZARET J.
GENESIS NAZARET J.
Fantastic lip shine, i love this brand, this fragance is amazing, simply i love it, perfect product i love!
Who tried this lipgloss before tell me what her opinion about it?????