BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Color: Dancing Queen 2 Pack 0.17 Each Tube see more...

Alana U.
I used the products of this brand, they are wonderful. I work with makeup, I love makeup. So I'm always testing new brands and approving the products. And that's one of the brands I approve of and recommend to my clients.
Lauren e.
wales
Absolutely love this hunted for years to find the right one then I found this one and become hooked the first time I ever used it will definitely be recommending friends and family to try this one
fatima ezzahra b.
This is such great gloss, I love it so much. It's beautiful on, does not irritate my super sensitive skin or dry out my lips, and isn't sticky at all. This is the only gloss I use because no others compare to it. Definitely worth 5 stars
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to line and blend. The color match with my skin color. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Hyba D.
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
Kerleesa A.
Yessss!!!!! Benefittt!!!! lovelyyy productss!!! Easy to applyyy!!!! Worth the cost i must sayyy;) very long lasting aswelll;)
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
keira b.
I really like these lip glosses and I'm not a big gloss fan, but would find myself reaching for these quite a bit.
Melissa B.
Es un buen labial me gusta bastante sin embargo el color no es tal y como se ve es algo más opaco pero es lindo
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
This is a little too dark for my skin tone that being said I love the colour and wished it looked good on me.
Who tried this lipgloss before tell me what her opinion about it?????