BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Color: Dancing Queen 2 Pack 0.17 Each Tube see more...

Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This lipstick is do amazing on your lipd. I love how it looks on my lips and it last do long. This brand is,so affordable.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Beatiful lip color. Lovely formula..I can definitely wear this everyday with minimal eyeshadow. Can't wait to buy more.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Pretty colors even application but runs if not set. Its definitely not something I'll be spending my money in again.
Dixie W.
Wolcott, NY
Very pigmented color. Every color in this line goes perfect with any skin tone. It glides on easily and stays put.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This lippie is bomb! Nice color, suits every skin tone, it also has nice packaging! It moisturizes the lips as well
Zoe M.
I use this all the time and its almost gone. I hated how fast it ran out and the little pigment in it on my face.
Jennifer M.
Looks good feels nice and I really enjoy it and think you guys would love it so much and you should get it
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Love love love this PRODUCT!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. 10/10 For sure!!!!!!
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Love this color. Stays on for a long time. Great quality and great price. Would recommend to a friend
Kristin D.
Owings Mills , MD
This was my first lip gloss from a higher-end brand. I was sad when they were discontinued. :-(
Who tried this lipgloss before tell me what her opinion about it?????