BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Color: Dancing Queen 2 Pack 0.17 Each Tube see more...

Rima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips are is super sensitive so this was perfect for my lips. It allowed my lips to breathe while giving me an subtle glam look. I think it was a bit expensive  for some ppl but  the quality is worth it.  Also the packaging is cute. I would try another color.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lip shines! Not sticky and easy to put on top of a different lip color to create a whole new look! I got mine on sale at tjmaxx and use it all the time! Super moisturizing and smells great as well!
Kathleen K.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this gloss since they first came out with it and I love it. When I first got it i thought I would wear it a few times and toss it in a drawer. But it goes so great over any color I use it almost daily.
Rosemarie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipgloss is pretty cute the packaging is nice the price is decent and it smells AMAZING it's not sticky and last a while I love the smell tho that's why I obsess over it :) 9/10
BeawtyPi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!! This is a must for a girls makeup bag. I love the vibrant colors benefit cosmetics offer. The formula is really good. It doesn't over dry the lips and the application is smooth. I just love the variety of color for the product. Will buy again
Shaiza M.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color that I had and I loved it's smell .it felt so soft on my lips ,not too bold but yet very subtle as I like .i had it in my benefit make up kit and used it for quite a long time ❤Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 3 of these in rotation. I have yet to find a gloss with a scent that I like better than this one. So glossy, perfect payoff too. My lips never feel sticky with this, I looove it!
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product although it was very streaky, but I was able to work with it. I bought this at sephora for a decent price. I wish the application was easier. I would buy in a different color to see if those are streaky as well.
Arla S.
Ashland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice lip gloss.  It has colors you haven't seen before...but not off putting. It has a great shine and lasting power.
Estennii D.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipsgloss so pretty many color .. its good feels good n glossyy i will buy more in the future .. recommend to girls wjomlike glossy
Who tried this lipgloss before tell me what her opinion about it?????