BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Color: Dancing Queen 2 Pack 0.17 Each Tube see more...

Rima P.
Rima P.
My lips are is super sensitive so this was perfect for my lips. It allowed my lips to breathe while giving me an subtle glam look. I think it was a bit expensive  for some ppl but  the quality is worth it.  Also the packaging is cute. I would try another color.
BeawtyPi S.
BeawtyPi S.
Omg!! This is a must for a girls makeup bag. I love the vibrant colors benefit cosmetics offer. The formula is really good. It doesn't over dry the lips and the application is smooth. I just love the variety of color for the product. Will buy again
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I love the lip shines! Not sticky and easy to put on top of a different lip color to create a whole new look! I got mine on sale at tjmaxx and use it all the time! Super moisturizing and smells great as well!
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
I have 3 of these in rotation. I have yet to find a gloss with a scent that I like better than this one. So glossy, perfect payoff too. My lips never feel sticky with this, I looove it!
Rosemarie M.
Rosemarie M.
This lipgloss is pretty cute the packaging is nice the price is decent and it smells AMAZING it's not sticky and last a while I love the smell tho that's why I obsess over it :) 9/10
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
Riverview, FL
Loved this product although it was very streaky, but I was able to work with it. I bought this at sephora for a decent price. I wish the application was easier. I would buy in a different color to see if those are streaky as well.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
I've had this gloss since they first came out with it and I love it. When I first got it i thought I would wear it a few times and toss it in a drawer. But it goes so great over any color I use it almost daily.
Shaiza M.
Shaiza M.
Chicago
Beautiful color that I had and I loved it's smell .it felt so soft on my lips ,not too bold but yet very subtle as I like .i had it in my benefit make up kit and used it for quite a long time ❤Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines Lip Shine
Arla S.
Arla S.
Ashland
This is a very nice lip gloss.  It has colors you haven't seen before...but not off putting. It has a great shine and lasting power.
Demetrice J.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This lipstick is do amazing on your lipd. I love how it looks on my lips and it last do long. This brand is,so affordable.
Who tried this lipgloss before tell me what her opinion about it?????