BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A dazzling, non-sticky lip gloss Wraps your lips in brilliant shine Provides a burst of juicy, luminous color Features a custom silky brush for a perfectly smooth application Leaves your lips a luscious, seductive look see more...

Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine Back To The Fuchsia 5Ml/0.17Oz
  • "I absolutely love this product the colour is amazing the flavour is great it’s long lasting barely smudges it is a bit expensive but it is so worth every penny. If it was available in a store near me instead of online I would stock up for sure." in 3 reviews
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Who doesn't love this? I tried this in the store. Not too bad and I'm super picky when it comes to my lips. Back story - my lips are super dry most of the year so when using any sort of lip product I'm critical of it. This wasn't too bad. Not too sticky. I enjoyed it.
Jamie A.
Although the color and shine are on point with this gloss, I can't love it. The smell isn't great, and it's sticky. It doesn't stay on for long, and that's probably a good thing, the consistency of this formula needs some work.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love this lip gloss. The color is GORGEOUS. It's very easy to use & has a lip tool. It lasts really, really long. You get your money's worth for sure.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
This color is a little bright for me, I'm fair skinned. However it's not sticky. And lasts a long time. I'll be buying again in a different shade.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Amazing well pigmented color, mirror like shine and staying power. This gloss has it all. I bought it on a whim and now I never go without it.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Makes my lips pop! Great color and I get compliments! Doesn't dry lips and doesn't smear that easily . My daughter loves this color too.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
I feel that it's a bit too sticky for me and the colors are not that vibrant. The texture is also on the too thick side for me
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
Lipgloss stays in place with vivid shine. Super pigmented. Nicely priced. Color goes great with most all skin tones!
Nisha R.
Mooresville, NC
I wear this stuff everywhere, I lovee this so much, it's not too thick but not too thin. My husband loves it too
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Yo Compre este producto de benefit y la verdad me enamore siento que esta mui Bueno y lo mejor Los colores