Benefit they're Real Tinted Lash Primer Deluxe Travel Size .1 Ounce Unboxed

Results Beyond Belief ~ Wear it Alone or with the Mascara you love. Boxed. Deluxe Travel Size

I’ve heard this mascara is great, but I find it difficult to find one that doesn’t clump on my fine lashes. What is the application like?
They make your eyelashes down?
Start your review of Benefit they're Real Tinted Lash Primer Deluxe Travel Size .1 Ounce Unboxed!
new york, new york
I use this product alone for a natural look. My eyelashes are long and I use it on the ends where they look blonde. Always get compliments! Works great under mascara too. Doesn’t get clumpy when you add mascara over it. Really separates your lashes and makes them long!
Ledyard, CT
This is a very good mascara primer. It does help to keep mascara longer. And what I like best about the primer is that it's tinted (brown) so you can wear alone if you want to stay a little more natural or are just looking for a little coverage. Great product!
honestly, i only wear this now, no mascara needed. it obviously works well as a primer, but by itself it gives your lashes that perfect extra umph and doesn't clump so it still looks natural.
Malvern, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I may be only a rare bad experience but I found this only made my mascara get cakey and run. Idk if maybe i didnt allow it to dry enough or what. But I was highly dissapointed. I eventually found a awesome Mary kay lash primer to lift my spirits though.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this as an alternative to mascara. The reason I deducted a star is because I didn't feel as if I was sparing my lashes anymore than regular mascara. I was expecting my lashes to feel more organic and soft, but they were somewhat crunchy and stiff. After extended use, I just went back to regular mascara and didn't see the use.
Haverhill, MA
Benefit you have did it awesome lash primer can't say nothing bad about it it's awesome in every way there is natural finish awesome I always get complimented and it's a good price you can't go wrong
Paramount, CA
I have CRAZY naturally long lashes so im soooo picky with mascara because some make my curl droop straight or I get spider leg lashes or clumo terribly so im always trying out mascara to see what works and I LOOVED this one it adds lots of volume and doesnt clump
Springvale, ME
I actually haven’t tried the lash primer from Benefit, but I do have their mascara. The mascara is pretty awesome! Makes my lashes look so full and longer than ever! So I’m sure their lash primer will not disappoint and I plan on getting it soon
Phoenix, AZ
I received a travel size of this in one of my Ipsy bags and absolutely loved it. I will be grabbing a full size one because it went on so easy and had no clumping! It’s great for putting on with fake lashes too!
Hillsboro, VA
This helps to gain more volume when you use any mascara. I never used primer before and like the fact this one is tinted as I already have light eyelashes being a redhead.