BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to clear some things up to everyone that keeps asking, no its not a lip plumper! The effect of the two colors is supposed to make your lips appear more full.I really wanted to like this lipstick but unfortunately I did not and I returned back to ulta. My mom and I both bought one. The criminally coral and the rose one. I have to say, if you have small lips then it might not look right, at least it didn't on me. The part that is supposed to be the "liner" was too big for me and it colored like most of my lips lol. If that makes sense. Also, the rose color didn't have enough of a contrast from the liner and lipstick therefor the two colors blended in too much. I love the criminally coral color on me but, its really not long lasting and if you rub your lips together, the two colors blend in and theres really no way to touch it up unless you wipe it all off and start over again. I think its not work the money. I did like the packaging and how much product was inside of it though. A+ for innovation, but it just didn't work for my thin lips and my need for a long lasting lip.
Julia R.
ringstedt
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral) more...
So i just bought the Benefit they‘re real big sexy lip Kit. There you have 4 lipstick in it ( Mini sice). 1. Flame Game 2. pink Thrills 3. revved-up red 4. lusty Rose. I really like the colors and they are so smooth on the lips.
Zabrina H.
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude) more...
This is probably my newest favourite lipstick, it is so light and smooth you don’t feel it and it looks completely natural, it is super affordable and I would definitely recommend this for any one who enjoys a soft tone lipstick.
Rochelle L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
This is a good product but I expect a little more
The pigmentation is not the best but for daily looks is a go to product
Niobe S.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
I received this lip in my Birchbox subscription. I like the package it's very cute. The color is beautiful and have a good smell. The lipstick have two color's, ones more darker than the other. I like the color in my mouth, it's cute. The only thing that the lip balm let a sensation of oily, like if I ate a piece is rosty chicken xD.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
When I first got this product in my May Birchbox, I was a bit weary to try it. The color difference between the "liner" and "lipstick" seemed pretty noticeably different. Once the lipstick was on, however, I was really happy with the look. It was a little hard to apply to the bottom lip, but this may be a bit of an issue just for me because of my large lips. The color was a nice everyday shade. It has a little but of color, a little bit of sheen, and feels very creamy.
Toniann K.
CHATHAM, ON
I received a free sample of they're real, double the lip, lipstick 💄 and liner in one by Benefit cosmetics in Pink Thrills Beyond Sexy. I was hesitant about the color as it's pretty shocking and I'm more into natural colors but i really love it! It goes on smooth and when it drys it dosent rub off or smudge. Lasted the day. The upper lip was easier to apply than the bottom though, felt awkward but it's do able. Not typically a lipsticks person but this product changed my mind! Love it.
Lynda N.
Vancouver v
I just purchased the Benefit they're real! Big sexy lip kit. Comes with 4 small shades in the kit. Double the lip lipstick & liner in one..it has a teardrop tip for precision & control & it feels smooth & moisturizing on the lips👄 but it's not budge proof. The four shades are beautiful & will complement any skin tones or look..❤❤
Tiffany J.
Smiths Falls, ON
I really wanted to love these but sadly I didn't, the shade range is terrible they have like 4 colours. And the whole concept DOES NOT work. It is suppose to give the illusion that your lips are bigger from the darker color outlining the lighter one but when you put the lipstick on it just melts together and the colors never stay seperated. The lipstick is good quality but its the two colour concept that ruined it for me. Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink) more...
This formula is great! But the lipstick itself is weird. This was my first time using this. It’s priced right! Love the packaging. It was okay nothing special. I will not purchase again.Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?