BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
This lipstick is AMAZING! I love that it’s a liner and lipstick in one. The color is gorgeous and applies so easily. I got it at Ulta. The packaging is super cute and it’s easy to carry. I highly recommend this lipstick!
Bobbie Ann T.
Grundy, VA
Review for: Fuchsia Fever (electric pink), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
This lipstick makes lips appear bigger with the two tone colors. It stays on fairly well and doesn't dry out my lips. I adore the lusty rose color.
Mia M.
Review for: Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I really like these benifit lipsticks but sometimes the darker shade on the top doesn't come out so well my favourite colour is the lusty rose! The packaging is great and I would recommend it to others!
Ashley J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Juicy Berry (very berry), Revved Up Red (cherry red)
Juicy berry is my go berry lipstick! It’s perfect for Fall!!! Stays on several hours, and does not bleed or feather out onto your skin. Super cute packaging I will buy again and I do highly recommend trying these out!!
Jess G.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
It's an okay lipstick but it's pretty gimiky. It's a cream formula and it's comfortable on the lips. Even thought the liner on the lipstick looked quite a bit darker, you couldn't really notice once it was on the lips. I know it's obviously meant to be subtle but it was too subtle to be worth having it there. I seem to be using the liner quicker than the lipstick some how? It's awkward to hold when doing the bottom lip because you have to hold it upside down to get the liner on the right side.
Michelle P.
Armadale
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
Gives an good ombré lip look to begin with however it is more glossy than a lipstick. Only last a few hours at the most then you need to reapply. Nice packaging from benefit (as always) however the product itself I wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a long lasting look.
Becky R.
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red)
This smells delicious!  I just want to apply it constantly so I can smell it, the colour is really bold & the fact it has two colours is an added bonus, I wore this on my last date night & I was complimented loads on the colour of my lips!
The shape also makes it easier to apply.
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
I did not really love this product, it was alright. I don't really use it anymore, I probably only picked it up two or three times just because I wanted to give it a chance. I did not use it after the first few times, I would not recommend buying this. The lipstick didn't stay on for that long of the day. I did not see the effect that it was supposed to give, my lips did not look fuller.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I purchased these lippies on a whim after finding a mini set that included multiple shades from Ulta. After a few months of using them, I have come to appreciate how easy they are to use on an everyday basis! The color payoff is light to medium, and the staying power is pretty good! It does come off with food and drink (which is expected), but since the formula is comfortable and not matte it is extremely simple to reapply. They have been my staple lip product to carry in my backpack for school or in my purse for on the go use. My only (minor) issue is that the lusty rose shade seems to wash me out based on my skin tone and naturally darker lips, but that isn't the company's fault. Overall, I recommend this to busy people who like to look put together but don't have time to apply lip liner and lipstick!

Swatched from left to right: flame game, revved up red, pink thrills, and lusty rose
Lara H.
Glasgow , Glasgow
Review for: Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
The product is genius as it incorporates a lip liner to it so youre getting 2 for the price of one. It goes on so smooth and hydrates your lips so well. I love the colour and the lip liner thats apart of the lipstick is just a fab idea!! I don’t like how it does come over quite easily and fade but it doesn’t dry your lips out so just reapply some more. A need for your make up collection.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?