10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ellie I.
Ellie I.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral), Pink Thrills (real pink)
I thoroughly enjoy this lipstick because it has lip liner built in. It is so easy to apply and there is no need to worry about the lip liner blending in because it will already be blended. I bought this product at Ulta and recommended it to all my friends!
Riley B.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
Besides the color I didn't like this product at all. First it's not cruelty free. Second it's really hard to apply with the lip liner on the bottom lip. It doesn't apply very smoothly. I'd save your money and just buy a better lipstick and lip Aimee separately. Lastly, it didn't last very well and ended up looking spotty.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Louisville
Review for: Criminally Coral (sandy coral)
I love these lipsticks. They are so smooth, pigmented, and apply easily. The lipsticks themselves do have a strange smell, almost like an old lady perfume, but it's not super strong. Definitely will buy more colors!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Flame Game (fiery orange-red)
I wanted to like this so badly. It looked so pretty on beauty gurus on instagram, but unfortunately I hate it. The color isn't pretty, it leaves a weird texture on my lips, and it smears onto the skin surrounding my lips. It was way too expensive for how low quality it is.
Ola A.
Ola A.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a deluxe sample of this in " the shade, "Pink Thrills" at Ulta. It seemed awkward to use at first, but glides on like a regular lipstick. On that note, this may work best for *thin lips; the size of the applicator is meant to line and fill lips in one swipe, but it doesn't work that simply for fuller lips! It's difficult to fill in the rest of the lip without layering the darker liner color over the lighter filling lip color. The shade was surprisingly flattering on my med/tan olive skin, but the liner seemed obvious to me; maybe it was because I knew what I was looking at, but I could see the difference in color (liner vs. lip color). Didn't last too long, about 4 hours, but it did fade into a beautiful soft pink stain. Overall, would not purchase; I don't think the quality is there for the price. Would maybe reconsider if they made it in a long-lasting or matte formula.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love the benefit lipsticks with the lip liners. This is great for people at me that don't know how to do great makeup. They coming several different beautiful colors.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
I enjoyed how it lines up my pout, it takes away the lip liner step, but I already have full lips, so I don't favor it that much. The feel is supple and smooth. The color is beautiful. I'm glad I was able to test it for myself. If your lips are on the thinner side I would recommend this because it will give you a plump and full lip look.
Jacquelene W.
Jacquelene W.
Northolt
I bought this is dusty rose. I am absolutely horrible with lip liner.. I have a unsteady hand as well as a heavy hand. So this lipstick/liner duo is amazing for me.
It does take a little practice but it definitely blends nicely and cuts out needing a liner.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
Preston
Review for: Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
Love this! The actual lipstick has a darker shade and a lighter shade. On application it leaves the lips looking contoured and with volume. Creamy texture. Only applied twice all day. A little product transferred with eating and drinking. Packaging is beautiful!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Review for: Fuchsia Fever (electric pink)
Received this lipstick as a sample, and I love it! It makes it so easy that you can tilt the lipstick to create a darker shade around the edges of the lip, truly a one step dimensional application. The matte texture is a little tray for my taste, but the wearability is great.
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?