10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Clare R.
Clare R.
ABERDEEN, Aberdeenshire
I've never been any good with lip liners but with this lipstick and liner in one that is a thing of the past, the liner goes on in the right place and stays put, the lipstick and liner both feel really smooth as it glides on abs it lasted a full 8 hours for me, I love this and will be getting a few more shades
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love Benefit! Especially their lip products! They're long lasting and affordable! They always meet my expectations! The last item I've gotten from Benefit is the mascara and still have yet to be disappointed, in the mascara itself and the brand!
Venus K.
Venus K.
Bradford
Review for: Juicy Berry (very berry)
It's very pigmented and the colour is beautiful. However the whole ombre effect is ok. It just always ends up blending into another shade. But I just worked with it.
Rochelle L.
Rochelle L.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
This is a good product but I expect a little more
The pigmentation is not the best but for daily looks is a go to product
Camila R.
Camila R.
Ai como eu queria ganhar este batom ele é super bom sempre queria ter um desse quem sabe que eu não ganho Esse batom pelo meu ponto de vista Ele é super bom
Angela C.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
The pigment in this product is off the charts!! Works exactly as advertised and stays on with the proper primer.
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
For spring, I'll be wearing this new Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip Beyond Sexy lipstick in Lusty Rose! I love that has the lip liner built in, and the colour is so flattering! Great, long-lasting wear in a perfect matte colour! @Influenster #BloomBadge
Bridgette E.
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
This product is the best! I love the double color feature! The fact that they created an ombré lip with 1 combined product is genius. I will definitely purchase again and I definitely recommend this product to others!
Magdalena R.
Magdalena R.
London
I receive yesterday does lipstick I must say it's very beautiful colour I got in pink colour,lipstick stays very long is creamy,I think the colour will be too strong for me because I don't like the heavy colour but the colour is very beautiful very natural and I recommend is so ,I definitely buy this again but in different colour to try
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to clear some things up to everyone that keeps asking, no its not a lip plumper! The effect of the two colors is supposed to make your lips appear more full.I really wanted to like this lipstick but unfortunately I did not and I returned back to ulta. My mom and I both bought one. The criminally coral and the rose one. I have to say, if you have small lips then it might not look right, at least it didn't on me. The part that is supposed to be the "liner" was too big for me and it colored like most of my lips lol. If that makes sense. Also, the rose color didn't have enough of a contrast from the liner and lipstick therefor the two colors blended in too much. I love the criminally coral color on me but, its really not long lasting and if you rub your lips together, the two colors blend in and theres really no way to touch it up unless you wipe it all off and start over again. I think its not work the money. I did like the packaging and how much product was inside of it though. A+ for innovation, but it just didn't work for my thin lips and my need for a long lasting lip.
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?