BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
I did not really love this product, it was alright. I don't really use it anymore, I probably only picked it up two or three times just because I wanted to give it a chance. I did not use it after the first few times, I would not recommend buying this. The lipstick didn't stay on for that long of the day. I did not see the effect that it was supposed to give, my lips did not look fuller.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Flame Game (fiery orange-red)
I wanted to like this so badly. It looked so pretty on beauty gurus on instagram, but unfortunately I hate it. The color isn't pretty, it leaves a weird texture on my lips, and it smears onto the skin surrounding my lips. It was way too expensive for how low quality it is.
Cam S.
Scotland
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red)
Where do I start with this Product! I hate this!! The idea is good but the outcome is terrible. These are. It pigmented enough for a double lip. Some of the colours don't even match. To blend these in it's so hard. I feel like this is worst product benefit has made!
Amy W.
Review for: Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I really don't like this product. Too gimmicky. I received a sample of this product from Benefit and I'm glad I didn't spend any money on it. The lipstick itself is nothing special, and the whole 2 shade contouring look isn't for me. I can easily achieve this look with a liner if I wanted to. Pass.
Brandon L.
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Lustry Rose (rosy neutral), Nude Scandal (pinky nude), Criminally Coral (sandy coral), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral), Revved Up Red (cherry red), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Fuchsia Fever (electric pink), Juicy Berry (very berry)
Packaging from benefit is always the best. The product itself, not so much... the colors are cute when mixed together however they don't leave a liner/lipstick look as they intended. Especially with a client that may have larger lips. This product didn't work.
Jamariel A.
I do not like these lip sticks. They do not have a lot of pigment. Also it is kind of hard to get both of the colors on.
Anasia E.
Louisville, Ky
I brought 2 in the colors nude scandal and lusty rose online. I thought it was real cool online but when I opened it and tried it on my lips, you really couldn't tell the different colors. On my lips they look exactly the same. But the packing was excellent.
Ellen T.
maybe the dumbest product i have ever used. the liner portion is way too big and honestly neither color was flattering. i've had lots of friends with different sized lips try it and every single one looked like a clown. would NOT recommend. how did this get past the product development phase????
Priscilla B.
LAVEEN, AZ
I did not like this lipstick at all. It's supposed to make my lips look bigger? Nope. That didn't happen, instead it looked like I was wearing pink lipstick. I've done a better job myself with a lip liner and lipstick. Don't recommend it as it doesn't even fulfill it's intended purpose.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip

I signed up to receive monthly boxes from Birchbox and this came in my first box. I've never had and/or purchased any type of products from Benefit before, so needless to say that I definitely don't know of this brand at all. I wanted to like this lipstick so much because it's not the typical lipstick, it's a lipstick with a liner on the very same stick so it sounded interesting off course but like most things that sound to good to be true, this also turned out to be a disappointment, to me at least. I really don't like it, the quality and texture of the lipstick itself feels cheap. I've had cheaper and/or regular drugstore lipsticks and they work, feel and look better on my lips than this! Not a fan of the Benefit brand and don't think I'll ever be...
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?