BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I love the They're Real Lipstick in Lusty Rose, my lips look so much fuller!! It is half liner and half Lipstick, the color looks great on me!
sidney h.
Long lasting and a really pretty color. I never really ware lipstick until I got this from sephora I wore it all day and hardly felt it.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
These lippies are so unique I love them. The smell great and look great on the lips. I have the colors revved up red, and juicy berry.
Caitlyn A.
Lutz, FL
The thickness is perfect and it stayed for hours even through drinking coffee! It was just right in consistency and pigmentation!
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
I love that this product is two in one! The formula is great and last well. The packaging is super nice. Overall great product!
Daryn J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
like a regular lipstick, the liner doesn't apply weird. pretty color but I do not see myself purchasing this in the furture
Jamariel A.
I do not like these lip sticks. They do not have a lot of pigment. Also it is kind of hard to get both of the colors on.
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
Great creamy formula. Product goes on smooth and evenly. Color selection is...ehh. But the product itself is great
Alilyn H.
Niles
Review for: Juicy Berry (very berry), Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
Love love love! 💋 can't get enough of this product! I want to get the entire collection! Highly recommend ladies! 💜
Kimberlynn C.
Columbia , KY
The formula is great, but I am not keen on the colors. Too vibrant for my daily life. Colors are true to the tube
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?