10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Angela C.
Angela C.
Joplin, MO
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
The pigment in this product is off the charts!! Works exactly as advertised and stays on with the proper primer.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
These lippies are so unique I love them. The smell great and look great on the lips. I have the colors revved up red, and juicy berry.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Lutz , FL
My favorite máscara
This product runs perfectly in me and my friends
The price its okay because its amazing
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
I love that this product is two in one! The formula is great and last well. The packaging is super nice. Overall great product!
Daryn J.
Daryn J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
like a regular lipstick, the liner doesn't apply weird. pretty color but I do not see myself purchasing this in the furture
Alilyn H.
Alilyn H.
Niles
Review for: Juicy Berry (very berry), Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
Love love love! 💋 can't get enough of this product! I want to get the entire collection! Highly recommend ladies! 💜
Caitlyn A.
Caitlyn A.
Lutz, FL
The thickness is perfect and it stayed for hours even through drinking coffee! It was just right in consistency and pigmentation!
Jamariel A.
Jamariel A.
I do not like these lip sticks. They do not have a lot of pigment. Also it is kind of hard to get both of the colors on.
Pilar P.
Pilar P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
Un labial cremoso con exelentes combinaciones me encanta su textura es magnífico queda un color que me encanta
Benefits products always do me good and this was the highlight of my day receiving this in my Sephora box
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?