BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Abby T.
Medford, MA
Y'all this product was pretty solid. Great shades of liner/lipstick and it definitely made my lips look fuller. Did not last as long as I would like. Would love to try another shade!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way it looks and how long it last. My new fave! I'll happily be purchasing different shades. I got the very sexy (not in my hand, but I believe that's the name) shade right now.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I have Watched the commercial of this product and I have got to try it I love lip liners and lipstick so this would be so cool to try I am looking forward to give it a shot
Tisa S.
Stafford, VA
This is a very cool, innovative product. I love how it gives an ombre effect while easily lining the lips. I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to stay on trend.
Sabrina P.
High Point, NC
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Fuchsia Fever (electric pink), Criminally Coral (sandy coral), Revved Up Red (cherry red)
I purchased these a while back and they are my go to for these specific colors. I love them. They last long & are small enough to fit in a clutch. Great product.
Tayla W.
I have heard so many good things about this product and really hope I have the opportunity to try it! I've heard it truly does plump your lips and that the colors themselves are amazing alone with great quality. Really hope I have the opportunity to try
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I love the color of this product and its smooth and feels good on the lips but I don't like how the lip liner is on top of the lip stick. I prefer them seperate
Camila R.
Ai como eu queria ganhar este batom ele é super bom sempre queria ter um desse quem sabe que eu não ganho Esse batom pelo meu ponto de vista Ele é super bom
Megan S.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
Love! The texture is beautifully creamy and moisturizing but not heavy at all, and it makes my lips look so full! I always get compliments when I wear it.
Amber E.
I really like this formula and the color selection. Color payout is true on the colors I have tried. I will absolutely be purchasing more colors.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?