BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Bethann B.
My mother bought this lipstick kit last year to do her makeup for my wedding. I personally only really liked the color of one of the lipsticks, the other 2 I feel you couldn't wear on a regular basis.
Amanda H.
I got this in my birchbox and I really love it...its not the easiest to use on your bottom lip, but it does make your lips look fuller and it lasts a long time without feeling drying on the lips.
The best mascara I've purchased !!! It is a good value product .. Definitely worth the money..I try all kinds of mascara but I always seem to come back to this one. I highly recommend this product ! It will not disappoint
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I love this product! The liner/lipstick combination really packs a punch! I throw it my pocket and throw it on throughout the day! I have it in Lusty Rose and looks good on my light complexion.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
I was surprised that I loved this lipstick. The lip liner works great. It doesn't dry all the way down. Does wear off. Very pretty colors. Price isn't too bad. Two products in one, TIME SAVER.
Arelys R.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
Although it is two tone in the tube there is little to no difference on the lips. Three stars for a cute concept and good formula with staying power. They do have a scent so be forewarned!
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
I just bought this lipstick in the shade, Pink Thrills, and I love the color! I do not think the lipstick formula is anything special though, and if you are buying just for the "two in one lipstick, lip liner" get up I think you will be dissapointed.
Abby T.
Medford, MA
Y'all this product was pretty solid. Great shades of liner/lipstick and it definitely made my lips look fuller. Did not last as long as I would like. Would love to try another shade!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way it looks and how long it last. My new fave! I'll happily be purchasing different shades. I got the very sexy (not in my hand, but I believe that's the name) shade right now.
Sylvia O.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I have Watched the commercial of this product and I have got to try it I love lip liners and lipstick so this would be so cool to try I am looking forward to give it a shot
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?