10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ioana R.
Ioana R.
I got the kit with 4 shades and I was very intrigued by the idea of liner and lipstick in one. The Lusty Rose shade had been calling my name for a while and I finally gave in. I love the colors, they are long lasting and feel hydrating giving your lips a beautiful look. The liner isn't noticeable but your lips do appear bigger so it must be working
Alexee S.
Alexee S.
This product is amazing I love it so much and met my expectations like 10 out of 10 it's so easy to apply and use it applies like I need to do is rub it on your lips one time and rub your lips together and that's all you need it's amazing I would buy it like 80 million times the colors are so pigmented and bright you should definitely get it
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I love these. They have quite the staying power and I love it. My friend sold me on it the second she said she ate a burrito and it was still perfect. That's a winner in my books! And she was right. Awesome product. I highly recommend it!
It also makes you look like you put much more effort into your lip look then you really did.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
Besides the color I didn't like this product at all. First it's not cruelty free. Second it's really hard to apply with the lip liner on the bottom lip. It doesn't apply very smoothly. I'd save your money and just buy a better lipstick and lip Aimee separately. Lastly, it didn't last very well and ended up looking spotty.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
This is not a bad lipstick or idea, but I would not buy it again. This is made so that the lip liner goes on the same time as the lip stick; however, people do not have the same lip shape, so it is not going to work for everyone. You would need to have about the same size lower and upper lip. The liner color is a darker than what I would put with that color of lip stick.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
I enjoyed how it lines up my pout, it takes away the lip liner step, but I already have full lips, so I don't favor it that much. The feel is supple and smooth. The color is beautiful. I'm glad I was able to test it for myself. If your lips are on the thinner side I would recommend this because it will give you a plump and full lip look.
Amie G.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Honestly these are kinda gimmicky. I don't think they make my lips look fuller at all. But the formula however is pretty good nice and creamy. I have the shade lusty rose which is nice but overall I don't think this product is anything special.
Bridgette E.
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
This product is the best! I love the double color feature! The fact that they created an ombré lip with 1 combined product is genius. I will definitely purchase again and I definitely recommend this product to others!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
LAVEEN, AZ
I did not like this lipstick at all. It's supposed to make my lips look bigger? Nope. That didn't happen, instead it looked like I was wearing pink lipstick. I've done a better job myself with a lip liner and lipstick. Don't recommend it as it doesn't even fulfill it's intended purpose.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
I have one of the shades of this product and honestly I'm not crazy about it. I didn't think that it made that huge of a difference to my lips but I will say the the pigmentation and application were both nice.
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?