BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just got a sample of this in my birchbox in the color "Lusty Rose" and I was beyond happy! It truthfully was the only sample I looked forwArd to getting this month. It's soft and creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. The 2 colors combo really make my lips more fuller and it's so much faster than applying both liner and another lip product. I prefer liquid lipsticks over all but would consider purchasing the full sized product of this. I love all benefit products and would recommend to others!
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I have this lipstick in the color Reved-Up Red. The idea of having a lipliner and lipstick in one sounds great. When applying this, the liner shade really doesn't show up that well. The lipstick and liner shade mix in with each other creating one color opposed to two. The color is a nice of a pinky red, its pretty pigmented too. The smell is nice kinda fruity. I like the packaging very sleek. It could be the formula but my lips felt plumper when i put this on, an instant tingling. I was not really expecting that. I ended up giving this to my grandmother.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this at Ulta to try in the shade Juicy Berry. I love the color and formula! It is creamy, long lasting, pigmented, and feels comfortable on my lips. The lip liner angle is gimmicky and was wasted on me it did not work. I still love this lipstick and will buy other colors. This lipstick has no scent I noticed which I like. I recommend this lipstick for the formula and color.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this in the rose color to try. The color is very pretty and subtle, it's a great color to wear for any occasion. I don't think it really makes my lips look noticeably different in size, but the liner combo does make them stand out a little more. The lasting time was average, but due to the built in liner it's a little difficult to reapply on to go without a mirror. I purchased mine at Ulta. They had all the colors when I went and a couple of the colors in a mini version too.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
If you have thin lips, this product is a little bit hard to use. The double limer and lipstick in the teardrop shape is a great idea. But for my thin lips, the liner covered most of the lip anyway, (without overdrawing the lines) and it didn't have as much of an affect as I think it would on someone with fuller lips. The formula is more sheer and very silky. I don't think its long lasting at all though. But I really enjoy the shade match ups and would probably love the product if it worked better for myself.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink) more...
Received a full size of the pink thrills in the Sephora all stars lipkit. At first I was  hesitant to use, because the color combination that I received seemed a bit dull and less appealing, but was I WRONG, after applying not only did the pink thrills color blend well; the colors were amazing. I do plan to repurchase and the color goes great with any skin tone; benefit cosmetics are a great addition to a makeup junkie collection.
Kassiah P.
This is an amazing product! For those of us that don't have time to line our lips and moisturize and then add color. I LOVE this product, it stays on for about half the day before I feel like I need to reapply. It doesn't dry out my lips-- it makes them creamy and soft. Overall, definitely worth the price tag!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is pretty cool, it's like having two in one.
I bought mine from Ulta. If you like a lip liner
with your lipstick, you will like this. I'm not to
fond of lip liners, but this was good. Went on
smooth. Not a lot of color payoff, but I would
buy this again. They do have a range of colors.
Good for a daytime look....
Emma J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
I really enjoyed this lipstick. It's the perfect everyday color for me. It went on smoothly and felt great on my lips. It lasted a few hours which is really the most I ever get with any lip product lol. The only thing is that it didn't make my lips look any fuller. I don't have a problem with thin lips so I didn't mind but if that's the only reason you're buying it you might not love it
Christine V.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral) more...
This is not a bad lipstick or idea, but I would not buy it again. This is made so that the lip liner goes on the same time as the lip stick; however, people do not have the same lip shape, so it is not going to work for everyone. You would need to have about the same size lower and upper lip. The liner color is a darker than what I would put with that color of lip stick.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?