BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Kassiah P.
This is an amazing product! For those of us that don't have time to line our lips and moisturize and then add color. I LOVE this product, it stays on for about half the day before I feel like I need to reapply. It doesn't dry out my lips-- it makes them creamy and soft. Overall, definitely worth the price tag!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is pretty cool, it's like having two in one.
I bought mine from Ulta. If you like a lip liner
with your lipstick, you will like this. I'm not to
fond of lip liners, but this was good. Went on
smooth. Not a lot of color payoff, but I would
buy this again. They do have a range of colors.
Good for a daytime look....
Emma J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
I really enjoyed this lipstick. It's the perfect everyday color for me. It went on smoothly and felt great on my lips. It lasted a few hours which is really the most I ever get with any lip product lol. The only thing is that it didn't make my lips look any fuller. I don't have a problem with thin lips so I didn't mind but if that's the only reason you're buying it you might not love it
Christine V.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
This is not a bad lipstick or idea, but I would not buy it again. This is made so that the lip liner goes on the same time as the lip stick; however, people do not have the same lip shape, so it is not going to work for everyone. You would need to have about the same size lower and upper lip. The liner color is a darker than what I would put with that color of lip stick.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Benefit products but I was not impressed with the Double the Lip lipstick. I might try another color or just continue to play with the one I have, but the 'liner' part is not working out for me. The pigmentation is great and the formula is really soft and long lasting but I don't like the dual colors. If they would take out the 'liner' color part, I would definitely buy more!!
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
Received this product in my BirchBox. I'm more of a matte lip type of girl but this is okay. I wish I could have received a different color. I received Lusty Rose. It actually does line the outer parts of your lips while adding color to the inner. Maybe since my lips are already full, I didn't see a true difference in making my lips look fuller, but the concept is great.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox in fuchsia fever/electric pink. It's a very vibrant color but just isn't the most flattering shade on me. It does give the illusion of fuller lips, but only briefly, and then it just sort of all blends together. The color does seem to last quite a few hours. It makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized and doesn't clump up.
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
I got my double lip from the kissy missy gift set and honestly i love the revved up red in this kit because its not bright red but still gives that pop of color. It is long lasting and it doesn't dry your lips. I will definitely get just the double lip in reeved up red when its finished.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Great concept bad execution of idea. Liner tip works great for the first use, it is clean, contrast line around the lips that enhances the shape of the mouth. After the initial use you lose that crisp contrast because the liner tip has rounded making the edging dull and somewhat smeared looking. After repeated use the colors blend together on your lips and in the tube.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love Benefit! Especially their lip products! They're long lasting and affordable! They always meet my expectations! The last item I've gotten from Benefit is the mascara and still have yet to be disappointed, in the mascara itself and the brand!
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?