10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a full size of the pink thrills in the Sephora all stars lipkit. At first I was  hesitant to use, because the color combination that I received seemed a bit dull and less appealing, but was I WRONG, after applying not only did the pink thrills color blend well; the colors were amazing. I do plan to repurchase and the color goes great with any skin tone; benefit cosmetics are a great addition to a makeup junkie collection.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
This is a genius way to be able to give your lips a little dimension.  Having the darker color on the outside really helps to contour lips.  The formula goes on so soft and smooth and stays on pretty well.  When the lipstick does start to come off it wears down very nice instead of looking like a patchy mess.  The only downside, and it was VERY difficult for me to even find a negative, is that it can be a little difficult to apply while staying within the lines of your lips but because of the point at the top that acts as liner.  It takes a few tries to master it, but once you have got it down, it simple and quick. Would recommend to everyone.
Kassiah P.
Kassiah P.
This is an amazing product! For those of us that don't have time to line our lips and moisturize and then add color. I LOVE this product, it stays on for about half the day before I feel like I need to reapply. It doesn't dry out my lips-- it makes them creamy and soft. Overall, definitely worth the price tag!
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This is pretty cool, it's like having two in one.
I bought mine from Ulta. If you like a lip liner
with your lipstick, you will like this. I'm not to
fond of lip liners, but this was good. Went on
smooth. Not a lot of color payoff, but I would
buy this again. They do have a range of colors.
Good for a daytime look....
Emma J.
Emma J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
I really enjoyed this lipstick. It's the perfect everyday color for me. It went on smoothly and felt great on my lips. It lasted a few hours which is really the most I ever get with any lip product lol. The only thing is that it didn't make my lips look any fuller. I don't have a problem with thin lips so I didn't mind but if that's the only reason you're buying it you might not love it
Angie B.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received a sample of this in a Birchbox in fuchsia fever/electric pink. It's a very vibrant color but just isn't the most flattering shade on me. It does give the illusion of fuller lips, but only briefly, and then it just sort of all blends together. The color does seem to last quite a few hours. It makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized and doesn't clump up.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
I love Benefit products but I was not impressed with the Double the Lip lipstick. I might try another color or just continue to play with the one I have, but the 'liner' part is not working out for me. The pigmentation is great and the formula is really soft and long lasting but I don't like the dual colors. If they would take out the 'liner' color part, I would definitely buy more!!
Shanie W.
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
I got my double lip from the kissy missy gift set and honestly i love the revved up red in this kit because its not bright red but still gives that pop of color. It is long lasting and it doesn't dry your lips. I will definitely get just the double lip in reeved up red when its finished.
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Great concept bad execution of idea. Liner tip works great for the first use, it is clean, contrast line around the lips that enhances the shape of the mouth. After the initial use you lose that crisp contrast because the liner tip has rounded making the edging dull and somewhat smeared looking. After repeated use the colors blend together on your lips and in the tube.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love Benefit! Especially their lip products! They're long lasting and affordable! They always meet my expectations! The last item I've gotten from Benefit is the mascara and still have yet to be disappointed, in the mascara itself and the brand!
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?