BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
When I first got this product in my May Birchbox, I was a bit weary to try it. The color difference between the "liner" and "lipstick" seemed pretty noticeably different. Once the lipstick was on, however, I was really happy with the look. It was a little hard to apply to the bottom lip, but this may be a bit of an issue just for me because of my large lips. The color was a nice everyday shade. It has a little but of color, a little bit of sheen, and feels very creamy.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
This is a genius way to be able to give your lips a little dimension.  Having the darker color on the outside really helps to contour lips.  The formula goes on so soft and smooth and stays on pretty well.  When the lipstick does start to come off it wears down very nice instead of looking like a patchy mess.  The only downside, and it was VERY difficult for me to even find a negative, is that it can be a little difficult to apply while staying within the lines of your lips but because of the point at the top that acts as liner.  It takes a few tries to master it, but once you have got it down, it simple and quick. Would recommend to everyone.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Very cool concept but there are some kinks that need to be worked out. The pencil part is just a darker shade of the lipstick so it won't keep it from moving. The formula is not long wearing (unless that's what you want) and very sheer (almost luster). The colors are very vibrant & not for a girl that loves nudes. I've played with them in store & did not buy. That being said just because I didn't like them doesn't mean someone else won't fall in love with them. ❤️
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received They're Real Double Lip in Lusty Rose from BirchBox. The genius of this two-in-one lip liner and lipstick is revealed as soon as you take off the cap: The tip features liner at the top and lipstick on the bottle. The result? A visibly fuller pout in just one swipe. This is not a lip plumper! This is a combination liner/lipstick and acts more like a tinted balm in that it goes on smooth and easy but doesn't have long staying power.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Just got a sample of this in my birchbox in the color "Lusty Rose" and I was beyond happy! It truthfully was the only sample I looked forwArd to getting this month. It's soft and creamy and doesn't dry out my lips. The 2 colors combo really make my lips more fuller and it's so much faster than applying both liner and another lip product. I prefer liquid lipsticks over all but would consider purchasing the full sized product of this. I love all benefit products and would recommend to others!
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I have this lipstick in the color Reved-Up Red. The idea of having a lipliner and lipstick in one sounds great. When applying this, the liner shade really doesn't show up that well. The lipstick and liner shade mix in with each other creating one color opposed to two. The color is a nice of a pinky red, its pretty pigmented too. The smell is nice kinda fruity. I like the packaging very sleek. It could be the formula but my lips felt plumper when i put this on, an instant tingling. I was not really expecting that. I ended up giving this to my grandmother.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this at Ulta to try in the shade Juicy Berry. I love the color and formula! It is creamy, long lasting, pigmented, and feels comfortable on my lips. The lip liner angle is gimmicky and was wasted on me it did not work. I still love this lipstick and will buy other colors. This lipstick has no scent I noticed which I like. I recommend this lipstick for the formula and color.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this in the rose color to try. The color is very pretty and subtle, it's a great color to wear for any occasion. I don't think it really makes my lips look noticeably different in size, but the liner combo does make them stand out a little more. The lasting time was average, but due to the built in liner it's a little difficult to reapply on to go without a mirror. I purchased mine at Ulta. They had all the colors when I went and a couple of the colors in a mini version too.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
If you have thin lips, this product is a little bit hard to use. The double limer and lipstick in the teardrop shape is a great idea. But for my thin lips, the liner covered most of the lip anyway, (without overdrawing the lines) and it didn't have as much of an affect as I think it would on someone with fuller lips. The formula is more sheer and very silky. I don't think its long lasting at all though. But I really enjoy the shade match ups and would probably love the product if it worked better for myself.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a full size of the pink thrills in the Sephora all stars lipkit. At first I was  hesitant to use, because the color combination that I received seemed a bit dull and less appealing, but was I WRONG, after applying not only did the pink thrills color blend well; the colors were amazing. I do plan to repurchase and the color goes great with any skin tone; benefit cosmetics are a great addition to a makeup junkie collection.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?