10 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*
  • 92% said it grabs & defines the lip line*
  • 8-hour longwear lipstick**

*consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week
**instrumental test on 20 panelists

• Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented? 2 Answers
  • Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worr...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and...1 Answers
Angela G.
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is nice if you don't like using multiples lip products but want to achieve a deminsional look. It will make your lips look fuller too. The formula is sheer to light pigment.. not a ton of color payoff . The nude is great to have for everyday and the shade selection is nice .
Kylee B.
Kylee B.
Commerce City, CO
They're super smooth and nice on the lips! i would recommend if you're going for a more sheer look instead of a bold look. i i really love this product and i will buy again for sure. it was worth the try!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to clear some things up to everyone that keeps asking, no its not a lip plumper! The effect of the two colors is supposed to make your lips appear more full.I really wanted to like this lipstick but unfortunately I did not and I returned back to ulta. My mom and I both bought one. The criminally coral and the rose one. I have to say, if you have small lips then it might not look right, at least it didn't on me. The part that is supposed to be the "liner" was too big for me and it colored like most of my lips lol. If that makes sense. Also, the rose color didn't have enough of a contrast from the liner and lipstick therefor the two colors blended in too much. I love the criminally coral color on me but, its really not long lasting and if you rub your lips together, the two colors blend in and theres really no way to touch it up unless you wipe it all off and start over again. I think its not work the money. I did like the packaging and how much product was inside of it though. A+ for innovation, but it just didn't work for my thin lips and my need for a long lasting lip.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I really enjoy using this product! I will admit that at first I was a little put off by the concept, and was afraid it would be too tricky to use. But it's actually really easy and leaves a nice effect. It took me a little practice to get used to using it on my bottom lip, but once I tried it a couple of times it was a breeze and now I can apply both my lipstick and liner without even looking in the mirror! You just flip it over to do your bottom lip. If you notice the darker top part of the product (the lip liner portion) becoming kind of worn down all you have to do is take a pocket knife or something similar and make a super thin angular slice horizontally through the product so that the tip is higher than the bottom end, just like it was when you first opened it. I really love the ratio of liner to lipstick, but if you don't you can tweak how thick you want your liner to be by applying a second coat just a smidge lower. There are actually a lot of possibilities with this product and lots of effects you can get if you just play around and see what you like. I have gotten tons of compliments on the rose shade when I wear it. And best of all it lasts all day!
Ola A.
Ola A.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a deluxe sample of this in " the shade, "Pink Thrills" at Ulta. It seemed awkward to use at first, but glides on like a regular lipstick. On that note, this may work best for *thin lips; the size of the applicator is meant to line and fill lips in one swipe, but it doesn't work that simply for fuller lips! It's difficult to fill in the rest of the lip without layering the darker liner color over the lighter filling lip color. The shade was surprisingly flattering on my med/tan olive skin, but the liner seemed obvious to me; maybe it was because I knew what I was looking at, but I could see the difference in color (liner vs. lip color). Didn't last too long, about 4 hours, but it did fade into a beautiful soft pink stain. Overall, would not purchase; I don't think the quality is there for the price. Would maybe reconsider if they made it in a long-lasting or matte formula.
D'Arcy V.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Lipstick of the day ,this ones NEW for me...1 it's Almost Barbie Pink on & I am a Nude, brownish pink lipstick kind of girl! 2 It's a New Liner/lipstick combo in 1.... ( you have to flip lipstick upside down when your applying to bottom lip or you'll line the center of your bottom lip!!)
This was in my April BIRCHBOX normally I don't try a color that's not me but this peaked my interest Lip & liner in one.... It's by benefit ( they're real)
Double the lip ,color pink Thrills .... Note it did NOT make my lips bigger like it states, but the color stays on for hours even when I drink! Not drying at all! I just read on box say's last 8 hours.... I'll let you know
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Tempe, AZ
First things first, this is not a lipstick and it is definitely not a lip liner. I would categorize this in the tinted balm / creamy lip gloss category. The differentiation for me is the method of applying the product as well as the end result. It is a "stick" form as opposed to a wand applicator, but I find that most lipsticks & lip liners are significantly more saturated in color and last longer. This product went on smooth and creamy, but it didn't have a ton of pop to the color and it didn't last very long.

That being said, it's a pretty darn cool tinted lip balm. The dual pigmented stick did give some definition to my lips...not so much that you could tell I was wearing two different colors on my lips but almost a "highlight/contour" effect. The color was pretty and complimented my natural lip color well, and it made my lips suuupppeeer soft. Overall, a pretty neat product, but I took off one star....because it sure as heck isn't a lipstick,
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
I love this product so much that I could make it my number one grab for the day. It is perfect to just throw in your purse because you don't have to bring a lip liner too it's all in one. I would love every color of this even if it's not my favorite I just think there a great idea. So if your looking for something real quick to grab for a party this one would definitely be my pick. Not only is the product beautiful but also the packaging I think that it looks like there brow products but it's such a creative way to have a lipstick. You also get two things for the price of $20 which is a steal.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Lafox, IL
I don't think it serves it's purpose at lining and filling in at the same time because it's impossible to use without messing up the line of your lips, and the fill-in color doesn't cover your entire lip, so to fill in that gap is hard because you have the darker color on the upper part of the lipstick. I tried using a lip brush to just get the lighter color to fill in the gap but since this is more of a hydrating balm consistency, a brush isn't able to pick up much color. All that being said, just put it on your lips, and rub your lips together to mix both shades and you get a GORGEOUS flattering shade! It's not too opaque, and not too sheer! Just #beautiful shade "Pink Thrills"
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
This product concept is a great idea, just poorly executed in my honest opinion. This product is closest to a pigmented lip balm. It feels super moisturizing on the lips and provides a decent amount of pigment after several swipes on the lips. However, the line portion and the lipstick portion mesh into one color with out any sore of lined or ombred look. It makes your lips look healthy but, not plump. I think they shouldve even thought about putting a plumper in there! The wear time is okay, maybe an hour or two at best on me. The last thing is the shape of the product, it is pointed for the liner portion with is fine for the top lip, but I found it extremely awkward to put this product on the bottom lip. who knows, I may just apply this weird or something.
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Is this like a lip balm and lip plumper in one stick with a tint ?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and lip? How are the colors and pigment? Which ones your favorite colors?
Nastasia A.
Nastasia A.
Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worried that it actually just looks like you have a darker line around your lips. Are they really creamy? Lasting power?
Is this better than using two different products to create larger lips? Or does it contain something that plumps your lips?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
I love benefits "they're Real" mascara . I am wondering if this product works as well? How long does it last? Is it a natural look?