BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I purchased these lippies on a whim after finding a mini set that included multiple shades from Ulta. After a few months of using them, I have come to appreciate how easy they are to use on an everyday basis! The color payoff is light to medium, and the staying power is pretty good! It does come off with food and drink (which is expected), but since the formula is comfortable and not matte it is extremely simple to reapply. They have been my staple lip product to carry in my backpack for school or in my purse for on the go use. My only (minor) issue is that the lusty rose shade seems to wash me out based on my skin tone and naturally darker lips, but that isn't the company's fault. Overall, I recommend this to busy people who like to look put together but don't have time to apply lip liner and lipstick!

Swatched from left to right: flame game, revved up red, pink thrills, and lusty rose
Ola A.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a deluxe sample of this in " the shade, "Pink Thrills" at Ulta. It seemed awkward to use at first, but glides on like a regular lipstick. On that note, this may work best for *thin lips; the size of the applicator is meant to line and fill lips in one swipe, but it doesn't work that simply for fuller lips! It's difficult to fill in the rest of the lip without layering the darker liner color over the lighter filling lip color. The shade was surprisingly flattering on my med/tan olive skin, but the liner seemed obvious to me; maybe it was because I knew what I was looking at, but I could see the difference in color (liner vs. lip color). Didn't last too long, about 4 hours, but it did fade into a beautiful soft pink stain. Overall, would not purchase; I don't think the quality is there for the price. Would maybe reconsider if they made it in a long-lasting or matte formula.
Ashley J.
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Juicy Berry (very berry), Revved Up Red (cherry red)
Juicy berry is my go berry lipstick! It’s perfect for Fall!!! Stays on several hours, and does not bleed or feather out onto your skin. Super cute packaging I will buy again and I do highly recommend trying these out!!
Chole E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Nude Scandal (pinky nude)
I did not really love this product, it was alright. I don't really use it anymore, I probably only picked it up two or three times just because I wanted to give it a chance. I did not use it after the first few times, I would not recommend buying this. The lipstick didn't stay on for that long of the day. I did not see the effect that it was supposed to give, my lips did not look fuller.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
I enjoyed how it lines up my pout, it takes away the lip liner step, but I already have full lips, so I don't favor it that much. The feel is supple and smooth. The color is beautiful. I'm glad I was able to test it for myself. If your lips are on the thinner side I would recommend this because it will give you a plump and full lip look.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral)
Besides the color I didn't like this product at all. First it's not cruelty free. Second it's really hard to apply with the lip liner on the bottom lip. It doesn't apply very smoothly. I'd save your money and just buy a better lipstick and lip Aimee separately. Lastly, it didn't last very well and ended up looking spotty.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Flame Game (fiery orange-red)
I wanted to like this so badly. It looked so pretty on beauty gurus on instagram, but unfortunately I hate it. The color isn't pretty, it leaves a weird texture on my lips, and it smears onto the skin surrounding my lips. It was way too expensive for how low quality it is.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Review for: Fuchsia Fever (electric pink)
Received this lipstick as a sample, and I love it! It makes it so easy that you can tilt the lipstick to create a darker shade around the edges of the lip, truly a one step dimensional application. The matte texture is a little tray for my taste, but the wearability is great.
Ellie I.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Lustry Rose (rosy neutral), Pink Thrills (real pink)
I thoroughly enjoy this lipstick because it has lip liner built in. It is so easy to apply and there is no need to worry about the lip liner blending in because it will already be blended. I bought this product at Ulta and recommended it to all my friends!
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
Review for: Criminally Coral (sandy coral)
I love these lipsticks. They are so smooth, pigmented, and apply easily. The lipsticks themselves do have a strange smell, almost like an old lady perfume, but it's not super strong. Definitely will buy more colors!
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Is this like a lip balm and lip plumper in one stick with a tint ?
Nastasia A.
Do these really look good applied? I like the concept, but I'm worried that it actually just looks like you have a darker line around your lips. Are they really creamy? Lasting power?
Is this better than using two different products to create larger lips? Or does it contain something that plumps your lips?
Alyssa T.
I love benefits "they're Real" mascara . I am wondering if this product works as well? How long does it last? Is it a natural look?
Victoria S.
Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner and lip? How are the colors and pigment? Which ones your favorite colors?