Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip
Benefit They're Real! Double the Lip
By Benefit Cosmetics
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
8 months, 1 week ago
I too agree with the rest of the answers, this product is kind of gimmicky and does not provide fuller looking lips. It is basically a tinted balm.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles , CA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I dont recommend this product. Some of the colors could help to make lips appear to be more plump but its so not lasting and rubs together so easily and the colors will blend together. It doesn't help with plumping at all.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
9 months, 1 week ago
No this lipstick has a great formula for long lasting comfortable wear with no scent or dryness. I tried the shade Juicy Berry it is beautiful but no plumping happened. The lip liner part is gimmicky and did not work for me. Buy it for the color and formula it will not emphasize lip lines or suck the moisture out of your lips.
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
No, this isn't a great product. I recommend trying Too Faced Lip Injection product (it's a gloss that pumps) if you want a little more collagen to your lips.