Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I really enjoy using this product! I will admit that at first I was a little put off by the concept, and was afraid it would be too tricky to use. But it's actually really easy and leaves a nice effect. It took me a little practice to get used to using it on my bottom lip, but once I tried it a couple of times it was a breeze and now I can apply both my lipstick and liner without even looking in the mirror! You just flip it over to do your bottom lip. If you notice the darker top part of the product (the lip liner portion) becoming kind of worn down all you have to do is take a pocket knife or something similar and make a super thin angular slice horizontally through the product so that the tip is higher than the bottom end, just like it was when you first opened it. I really love the ratio of liner to lipstick, but if you don't you can tweak how thick you want your liner to be by applying a second coat just a smidge lower. There are actually a lot of possibilities with this product and lots of effects you can get if you just play around and see what you like. I have gotten tons of compliments on the rose shade when I wear it. And best of all it lasts all day!