Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to clear some things up to everyone that keeps asking, no its not a lip plumper! The effect of the two colors is supposed to make your lips appear more full.I really wanted to like this lipstick but unfortunately I did not and I returned back to ulta. My mom and I both bought one. The criminally coral and the rose one. I have to say, if you have small lips then it might not look right, at least it didn't on me. The part that is supposed to be the "liner" was too big for me and it colored like most of my lips lol. If that makes sense. Also, the rose color didn't have enough of a contrast from the liner and lipstick therefor the two colors blended in too much. I love the criminally coral color on me but, its really not long lasting and if you rub your lips together, the two colors blend in and theres really no way to touch it up unless you wipe it all off and start over again. I think its not work the money. I did like the packaging and how much product was inside of it though. A+ for innovation, but it just didn't work for my thin lips and my need for a long lasting lip.