BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Get fuller-looking lips in one easy stroke with they’re real! double the lip. This lip liner & lipstick in one features a Custom Teardrop Tip that grabs and defines your lip line and fills in lips with complementing color for the appearance of volume and dimension. This semi-matte lipstick comes in neutral to bright shades for visibly fuller, sexier lips.

• 91% said lips look visibly fuller & sexier*

• Thoughts on this product? Does it actually work well as a liner a...1 Answers
Angela G.
Angela G.
Ypsilanti, MI
This product is nice if you don't like using multiples lip products but want to achieve a deminsional look. It will make your lips look fuller too. The formula is sheer to light pigment.. not a ton of color payoff . The nude is great to have for everyday and the shade selection is nice .
Kylee B.
Kylee B.
Commerce City, CO
They're super smooth and nice on the lips! i would recommend if you're going for a more sheer look instead of a bold look. i i really love this product and i will buy again for sure. it was worth the try!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Los Angeles , CA
I wanted to clear some things up to everyone that keeps asking, no its not a lip plumper! The effect of the two colors is supposed to make your lips appear more full.I really wanted to like this lipstick but unfortunately I did not and I returned back to ulta. My mom and I both bought one. The criminally coral and the rose one. I have to say, if you have small lips then it might not look right, at least it didn't on me. The part that is supposed to be the "liner" was too big for me and it colored like most of my lips lol. If that makes sense. Also, the rose color didn't have enough of a contrast from the liner and lipstick therefor the two colors blended in too much. I love the criminally coral color on me but, its really not long lasting and if you rub your lips together, the two colors blend in and theres really no way to touch it up unless you wipe it all off and start over again. I think its not work the money. I did like the packaging and how much product was inside of it though. A+ for innovation, but it just didn't work for my thin lips and my need for a long lasting lip.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
I really enjoy using this product! I will admit that at first I was a little put off by the concept, and was afraid it would be too tricky to use. But it's actually really easy and leaves a nice effect. It took me a little practice to get used to using it on my bottom lip, but once I tried it a couple of times it was a breeze and now I can apply both my lipstick and liner without even looking in the mirror! You just flip it over to do your bottom lip. If you notice the darker top part of the product (the lip liner portion) becoming kind of worn down all you have to do is take a pocket knife or something similar and make a super thin angular slice horizontally through the product so that the tip is higher than the bottom end, just like it was when you first opened it. I really love the ratio of liner to lipstick, but if you don't you can tweak how thick you want your liner to be by applying a second coat just a smidge lower. There are actually a lot of possibilities with this product and lots of effects you can get if you just play around and see what you like. I have gotten tons of compliments on the rose shade when I wear it. And best of all it lasts all day!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Revved Up Red (cherry red), Flame Game (fiery orange-red), Pink Thrills (real pink), Lusty Rose (rosy neutral)
I purchased these lippies on a whim after finding a mini set that included multiple shades from Ulta. After a few months of using them, I have come to appreciate how easy they are to use on an everyday basis! The color payoff is light to medium, and the staying power is pretty good! It does come off with food and drink (which is expected), but since the formula is comfortable and not matte it is extremely simple to reapply. They have been my staple lip product to carry in my backpack for school or in my purse for on the go use. My only (minor) issue is that the lusty rose shade seems to wash me out based on my skin tone and naturally darker lips, but that isn't the company's fault. Overall, I recommend this to busy people who like to look put together but don't have time to apply lip liner and lipstick!

Swatched from left to right: flame game, revved up red, pink thrills, and lusty rose
Ola A.
Ola A.
Review for: Pink Thrills (real pink)
Received a deluxe sample of this in " the shade, "Pink Thrills" at Ulta. It seemed awkward to use at first, but glides on like a regular lipstick. On that note, this may work best for *thin lips; the size of the applicator is meant to line and fill lips in one swipe, but it doesn't work that simply for fuller lips! It's difficult to fill in the rest of the lip without layering the darker liner color over the lighter filling lip color. The shade was surprisingly flattering on my med/tan olive skin, but the liner seemed obvious to me; maybe it was because I knew what I was looking at, but I could see the difference in color (liner vs. lip color). Didn't last too long, about 4 hours, but it did fade into a beautiful soft pink stain. Overall, would not purchase; I don't think the quality is there for the price. Would maybe reconsider if they made it in a long-lasting or matte formula.
D'Arcy V.
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Lipstick of the day ,this ones NEW for me...1 it's Almost Barbie Pink on & I am a Nude, brownish pink lipstick kind of girl! 2 It's a New Liner/lipstick combo in 1.... ( you have to flip lipstick upside down when your applying to bottom lip or you'll line the center of your bottom lip!!)
This was in my April BIRCHBOX normally I don't try a color that's not me but this peaked my interest Lip & liner in one.... It's by benefit ( they're real)
Double the lip ,color pink Thrills .... Note it did NOT make my lips bigger like it states, but the color stays on for hours even when I drink! Not drying at all! I just read on box say's last 8 hours.... I'll let you know
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Tempe, AZ
First things first, this is not a lipstick and it is definitely not a lip liner. I would categorize this in the tinted balm / creamy lip gloss category. The differentiation for me is the method of applying the product as well as the end result. It is a "stick" form as opposed to a wand applicator, but I find that most lipsticks & lip liners are significantly more saturated in color and last longer. This product went on smooth and creamy, but it didn't have a ton of pop to the color and it didn't last very long.

That being said, it's a pretty darn cool tinted lip balm. The dual pigmented stick did give some definition to my lips...not so much that you could tell I was wearing two different colors on my lips but almost a "highlight/contour" effect. The color was pretty and complimented my natural lip color well, and it made my lips suuupppeeer soft. Overall, a pretty neat product, but I took off one star....because it sure as heck isn't a lipstick,
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
I love this product so much that I could make it my number one grab for the day. It is perfect to just throw in your purse because you don't have to bring a lip liner too it's all in one. I would love every color of this even if it's not my favorite I just think there a great idea. So if your looking for something real quick to grab for a party this one would definitely be my pick. Not only is the product beautiful but also the packaging I think that it looks like there brow products but it's such a creative way to have a lipstick. You also get two things for the price of $20 which is a steal.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Lafox, IL
I don't think it serves it's purpose at lining and filling in at the same time because it's impossible to use without messing up the line of your lips, and the fill-in color doesn't cover your entire lip, so to fill in that gap is hard because you have the darker color on the upper part of the lipstick. I tried using a lip brush to just get the lighter color to fill in the gap but since this is more of a hydrating balm consistency, a brush isn't able to pick up much color. All that being said, just put it on your lips, and rub your lips together to mix both shades and you get a GORGEOUS flattering shade! It's not too opaque, and not too sheer! Just #beautiful shade "Pink Thrills"
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
Windsor
As I've gotten older (50ish) I've noticed my naturally full lips are not so plump anymore. Will this help?
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
These look very unique. I've seen the advertised a lot. Have anyone tried them? Do they have shades that work with fair skin?
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this work and is it worth the price?
Ashleigh T.
Ashleigh T.
Ardmore, AL
Does it last all day ? Does jt come off on your lips this pinented?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a new lipstick for weeks now and heard good things about this one. However, some lipsticks before have been lumpy and had a burning sensation. Would this be worth the investment and a good product to try?