BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Jessica G.
I love buying benefit products. The eye products really make your face stand out and give a clean and polished look. I usually buy my benefit products at Sephora or at Macy's because I personally enjoy the process of trying on items before I buy them. Especially because I have darker skin and beauty products look much different on our skin.
Jasmin H.
Now I do love this product and there whole Eyebrow line. I have used it for years. I just wish that there brand would extend more for the women of color like myself. I am unable to use a lot of they’re products simply Bc I am too dark. Overall I like there brand and this product.
Hayley R.
Palo Alto
The pigment is there but the color selection is too limited. It stays on for a long time but compared to their old eye shadows I hardly find myself using this product. I bought it at Macy's as an impulse buy but would not recommend spending the money.
julianne v.
union city, CA
All these colors are super pretty and have good pigmentation! It's for more of a natural look, gold and browns. Perfect for a sun kissed look and I like for an everyday looks at well. With some good eyeshadow primer, the eye shadows last all day.
Andie P.
Gallatin, TN
Love love love the colors, pigment, and application of this product. It goes on smoothly and doesn't wear off as fast as other name brand shadows. I would use an eyeshadow base with it to really lock in color. This is a must in my makeup bag❤
Ashley D.
I call these my lazy girl eye shadows. One sweep on the lid and I'm ready to go. Perfect for when I'm running late (which is often!) these helps me to achieve a quick makeup look to be out the door in no time.
Raquel a.
Brewster,Wa
Awesome I think it is really good for everyone and it not that expensive to buy at all I really love this product because it is really not that heavy it very easy to use i bout it online It came in verry good conditions I would buy it again but I think it is not long lasting
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Love this mascara. Great length. Great thickness. I love the wand. The ball on the end gives great separation. It is a little hard to remove at the end of the night.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
Okay so the idea of these was a very creative one, its to put on a transition and crease color at the same time, the only issue about this is the fact that it comes out pretty light so when you apply multiple times you have to do it the same exact spot as the first time.
Eadlyn S.
I love the shades in this eye kit. They last all day and are also very pigmented. I find them very easy to blend and work with. I would recommend this product to anybody going for a soft type of makeup.
Carmella F.
Is this limited edition? And does it done with the mascara?
Alyssa A.
Havertown, PA
This looks almost too good to be true, does it fit most eyelids and does it require a lot of blending?
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Where can I purchase this? I don't see it available on Ulta of Sephora's websites.