BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Description: Benefti That Gel is a brightening face primer - a silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter. see more...

Shia Z.
This is a good primer if you want a little bit of luminosity under your foundation. It wasn't a lover hate product for me but I don't see myself repurchasing.
Annabel S.
This primer has a slight pinky shine to it, it's a very thin creamy consistency and although I don't hate this product I've just not noticed it do anything amazing, it just didn't help my foundation last any longer?.
Olivia K.
Rotherham
This primer for starters, smells great and soaks into your skin quickly. It feels really light on the skin also and I definitely need to buy some more, I would highly recommend!
Amna A.
I am using this benefit that gal about a month and I am loving it.. it makes your skin glow
Grace P.
Only had a sample size of this but it’s very easy to apply and gives a lovely brightening finish and helps foundation to go on really nicely
Alejandra A.
Bolivar
I really like this product, it leaves the ideal sticky skin to place your makeup and make it last all day, it does not control the brightness of the face but it helps to make the perfect makeup last all day
Kelly D.
Katonah
This products is alright. I got this primer before primers became popular, so I wasn’t very impressed initially. It definitely made my skin glowy and a bit tacky which is nice to make your foundation last, but it left a pink film on my face because the ingredient that added shine was a pink glitter.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Lily M.
Loveee this primer. Smells great and love the colour of it. Makes my skin feel soft and feels like it keeps my makeup on for a long period of time.
Hana A.
Really good. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and is good to level your skin before you start applying make up

back