Benefit That Gal 0.37oz, 11ml Makeup Face Primer

Description: Benefti That Gel is a brightening face primer - a silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit That Gal 0.37oz, 11ml Makeup Face Primer!
I am using this benefit that gal about a month and I am loving it.. it makes your skin glow
4167
This primer is amazing, I used this before every makeup and it’s really good. I love it.
Brampton, ON
This is one of those profucts which I can use without a foundation or makeup. I love uding it as it instantly brightens up my dull complexion. Its very light weight and can be used for multi-priming, no makeup days or under the makeup. My foundation applues smooth and my skin looks more rested and fresh whenever I use it.

Looking for your answer?