BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Description: Benefti That Gel is a brightening face primer - a silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter. see more...

Hana A.
Really good. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and is good to level your skin before you start applying make up
Kerry M.
Leeds
really good, got as a present in a kit, works like a charm very affective would definitely recommend
Semsema Z.
Samha, Abu dhabi
I looooveeeeeeee this product soooooooooooo mutch
It is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrry goooooooooooooooood
Amna A.
I am using this benefit that gal about a month and I am loving it.. it makes your skin glow
Mary J.
4167
This primer is amazing, I used this before every makeup and it’s really good. I love it.
Anam B.
Toronto
This is one of those profucts which I can use without a foundation or makeup. I love uding it as it instantly brightens up my dull complexion. Its very light weight and can be used for multi-priming, no makeup days or under the makeup. My foundation applues smooth and my skin looks more rested and fresh whenever I use it.
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Cristina Elena V.
London
The best is nice texture and good cality product.i think is a good cality product and i recomandit to evryone.