BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Description: Benefti That Gel is a brightening face primer - a silky pink primer that makes skin appear smoother and brighter. see more...

Kelly D.
Katonah
This products is alright. I got this primer before primers became popular, so I wasn’t very impressed initially. It definitely made my skin glowy and a bit tacky which is nice to make your foundation last, but it left a pink film on my face because the ingredient that added shine was a pink glitter.
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Ruth R.
ventura
My friend gaved me this i kind of like it and didn't like it reason was im not use to this anymore... But hope to get use to this kind of things
Jamie P.
Great for dry and sensitive skin. Gives the skin a bit of a natural glow. Makes a great protective barrier with makeup. Smells amazing.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Jaylynne G.
Paterson
Perfect for travel best little secret greatly priced would definitely recommend perfect for bridesmaids gifts
Laura L.
This primer smells like a dream. One of my favourites for the summer, probably mostly because of the smell and slight radiance. If you’re looking for something to blur imperfections etc, this isn’t the one. But if you’re looking for something light, pretty and soft looking, and great smell, this is a nice option. Not sure that I like it $40 worth though. I bought it in a sampler kit st first and loved it and purchased the full size after and used it and loved it. But I wouldn’t repurchase for full price again because I don’t think it’s worth that much. I bought it for $17 at a Winners most recently though because that’s a much more reasonable price for it. Also, with the container, it’s hard to tell how much product you have left.
Charlotte B.
My reasons for reviewing this product only a 3/5 stars is due to the fact that when you apply the product it’s gives your skin a pinky tint. The primer is however long lasting but I would not re purchase as I sometimes wear primer without foundation and don’t want my skin to be a shade of pink. Benefit That Gal 0.37oz, 11ml Makeup Face Primer
Nicole C.
swansea
Really really love this primer, it’s extremely underrated! If you have dry and tired looking skin this one is for you! It smooths out skin and gives a really gorgeous glow, especially in the summer months! Also recommend this for younger skin, a really great primer for those just starting out!