BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #43 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

For a more natural look, Benefit's Soft & Natural Brows helps you achieve effortless definition in a simple, goof-proof kit. Included:

• high brow pencil, a creamy highlighting pencil
  • ready, set, brow!, a 24-hour translucent setting gel
  • goof proof brow pencil, an easy filling & shaping pencil
  • shaping stencils, for an expert and personalized shape

• So I'm new to this whole eye brow trend. But I have ready this is...1 Answers
  • Is this product any good???3 Answers
  • How good is this? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
WAUKEE, IA
Review for: And
Benefit Cosmetics is known for their brow line, and I was tickled to see the new brow kits that just hit the market last week. I'm a huge fan of value sets, and that's exactly what these kits are. I've also been trying to get some sort of a brow game going - because let me tell you, being on Instagram and Youtuber brings out the haters who don't hesitate to call you out because you haven't learned brows yet - so I decided to turn to Benefit Cosmetics to get me in the game. I received a mini of the new Goof Proof Pencil a few months back, and loved it! I knew I would purchase a full-size in the feature, so when I saw it was included in the Soft & Natural kit, I knew I had to have it. Also included in this particular kit is the High Brow Pencil, another product I definitely wanted. So many rave about this pencil for being stellar at cleaning up brows and highlighting the brow bone. It's amazing. Game changer. Seriously. The final product included in this kit is the Ready, Set, Brow which is a clear brow gel to help the brows stay in place. I didn't have a clear brow gel yet so this was the perfect addition to my collection. The Goof Proof and High Brow are full size products and the gel is a mini. There is also a set of stencils in here, but I'll be honest - I don't use them. But here's the kicker - the Goof Proof Pencil alone is $24. The High Brow is $22. This kit is $34. Pretty fantastic deal, and there are 2 other kits as well - Defined & Refined and Bigger & Bolder. This was definitely a stand out product in my eyes!
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
Review for: And
First of all, this is an awesome deal! I bought this kit from Sephora (exclusive) for $34. It comes with the Goof Proof Pencil, the matte High Brow highlighter and their clear eyebrow gel Ready, Set, Brow. The pencil is so easy to use because of its diamond shape. It is good for outlining and filling in eyebrows. I personally have pretty full brows, but it's easy to add to them without them looking overdone. I use shade 3 which is a medium brown and a little on the warm side. The High Brow is a highlighting pencil to carve out brows and it has really good pigmentation! Its even gives me a good highlight, and I'm on the pale side. Both of these are super easy to blend out. The pencil also has a spoolie on one end! The gel keeps your eyebrow hairs in place and also kind of defines them so you can see the hairs.
But if you're interested in buying the Goof Proof pencil I 100% recommend this kit!
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Review for: And
I love Benefit , another brand that goes above and beyond on their packaging. So cute and easy to travel with or for home use. This kit comes in super handy when I want a super defined perfect brow. This kit has it all ,and the texture is the super benefit style, soft, perfect amount of wax to it, and the color is always on point. This kit has everything you need to create the perfect brow look. Makes a great gift for your makeup lover friend too. The price is not bad at all for the quality and you get a lot of product with this one. I recommend this kit to many of my friends and they to , agree how nice it works. Give it a shot you will love it too.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Review for: 03 Medium
Went into sephora yesterday and picked this awesome kit up. I have been going to the salon for years and they keep over waxing in between my eyebrows. Now I don't have to wait forever for them to grow back in. This product is easy to use and is a great deal considering that you get 3 full sized products for less than the price of 2. You also get an eyebrow stencil so you cannot goof it up. The brow pencil is triangular in shape to help keep a nice point on it. The high brow is especially nice and gives a nice definition under your brow. I recommend at least going to sephora and have a consultant show you how this amazing product works.
Juliet T.
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: And
I was skeptical of the ka brow because I had used similar products before that weren't great but decided to give this a try after watching a live Facebook tutorial Benefit had done and I couldn't be happier that I did! I love kabrow, it's not clumpy or easily rubbed off, and it really gives you an amazing dramatic brow and I have very sparse eyebrows from over plucking, seriously like half an eyebrow each if that! Definitely would recommend and definitely buying again in the future!
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Winter Park, FL
I am in love with this brow kit!!!! I am a natural light blonde, so my eyebrows are light blonde as well, making them invisible. I've been using different kinds of brow pencils the last 5 years, and none of them even compare to the perfect brows I get with this kit. They look so natural and they are the perfect color! Not too dark light most pencils I've tried. This pencil doesn't clump up ever! The highlighter is amazing as well, it really brightens my eyes. GREAT product!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
This kit has everything you need to get the perfect brows. The pencil is nicely angled so you can trace your brows precisely. It comes in an ash brown color. The brow gel isn't sticky or tack but goes on very smoothly with no residue. It definitely holds your brows in place. I don't usually use a highlighter for my brows but the one that comes in this kit works very well. It's easy to use and blends nicely. The stencils also help nicely to get the look you want.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
Review for: 06 Deep
I'm horrible at maintaining my brows and it always seems like I can never get the shape right. That's why I bought this kit, the only problem is they don't carry it in the color I've been using (#5). I like the brow guides it comes with because it makes it easier for me to shape my brows. I used to only used a brow pencil do I didn't think I'd need the other items that came in it, but I do now. I love how easy it is to shape my brows with this kit!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Claremont, NH
Review for: 06 Deep
I just got this recently and let me tell you what...it has changed my life when it comes to brows. I am extremely pale and have natural strawberry blonde hair and it has been so hard to find a brow product that works for me durability wise and color wise. When this came into my life I swore to never use another brow product other than Benefit for my entire life. LoL it is THAT good. You need it in your life, Now!
Selena G.
Selena G.
I'm obsessed with all the brow kits by benefit , I own them all and I absolutely love how each kit is carefully made to make the perfect brows you want to SLAY . Each kit comes with a gorgeous tool to help create those perfect brows . You need these in your life ! I'm a lover for benefit and their new brow line is amazing . I love the gimme brow as well good proof and precision , I'm obsessed with their ka brow .
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
How long does this stay on? Does it rub off very easily?
I would like to buy this kit, the pigmentation of this product is good?.... benefit has excellent products, this is one of them?
Milissa B.
Milissa B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this product any good???
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Marysville, WA
I am so brow clueless. Does this set come with an instruction set like some of the eye palette sets do?