Benefit Simone Catalog Bag Cosmetic Case Makeup Bag TOA 48 uploaded by Imanbaizuri N.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #21 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

8.25 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. see more...

Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
First of all can we just appreciate how cute benefit always makes their packaging?! Next I love when I get gifts with purchase from them of course their products are all amazing I haven't found one benefit product that I don't like I will always re-purchased from them if they keep making amazing products
Kassandra M.
This makeup bag is so cute. The minute I saw it I had to grab it. Benefit always comes through when it comes to makeup and empowering women. I love how unique and creative their brand is and you can definitely see that through their products.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
I got this bag for free with a benefit purchase. It is a nice and sturdy bag that i usually use for travel. With it could be a little bigger being i can only fit 2-3 makeup items inside! Perfect for lip pencils and eyeliners though!
Linden W.
I got this bag as a free gift with purchase on the benefit website. I found it to be a great little bag. I love the design and it feels sturdy and well built. I use it to keep my single shadows in. It is perfect for travel too.
Mikiahla B.
Hempstead , NY
This one I take everywhere with me it holds like my powder a couple brushes and single eyeshadow shades my mascara and lipstick. If I didnt have this like I'd be very upset and heartbroken over it because its amazing!
Bailey S.
eighty four, PA
i loveee benefits makeup bags. they look small but they seriously hold so much! it's pvc on the front so it's easy to clean, and the best part is they have the cutest designs. i always love any bag from benefit.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love this bag especially when I travel for like the weekend and stuff. I even take it with me as an every day bag for my cosmetics it's so cute I love it. I like that hold like 7 to 8 of my brushes and I can hold a good amount of make up in it and I just love the front cover
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
This bag goes everywhere with me. I love the size of it and I like that it has little brush holders in it. It can fit a lot of makeup in it. The bag is really cute.
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
Super cute and clean on the outside because it's like a rubbery texture a little small but fits basic things that need on a daily basis not the best for travel to small but still cute
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Love the bag its so cute and a great size for the essentials. I really like how they use eye catching graphics, has me feeling unique when I pull it out of my bag.