BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A silky matte powder eye shadow Smooth texture offers an even color & coverage Allows to mix & match enhance & contour eyes Long wearing with perfect hold Creates an unique matte look. Product Line: Benefit - Eye Color - Silky Powder Eye Shadow. Product Size: 3.5g/0.12oz see more...

Erica J.
Erica J.
Tomball, TX
Such a beautiful product. I love benefit, but this color is just amazing. I get compliments all of the time.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
This Benefit- silky powder eyeshadow in #Guess Again is beautiful! It goes on beautifully but for me purple isn't always a good color on greenish, bluefish, grayish eyes... For me it feels like too much but some girls pull it off with a soft lip and it looks amazing.. I guess it's all about personal preference but when it comes to the product it was wonderful! It was saturated, it blended nicely, because it's not a cheap shadow.. they are very well made!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Silky smooth shadow that has great pigment and color payoff. I love how this color compliments my hazel eye color. No fallout and not too powdery. I love these shadow singles and have several shades. Little pricey but totally worth it!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
33326
Please eyeshadows are good a little bit powdery but amazing your nice packaging it's really nice I love how it all comes a bully blends in with your eye color which mine is a dark brown definitely would buy it again it's pretty pricey but it's really nice available
Elise W.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I literally love this stuff so much and it's amazing! It works so we and it's long lasting and it's just perfect for me! It suits my skin well and I love how easy it is to use and apply! I'd buy it again no doubt.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
I love this eyeshadow quality pigmentation everything about it is so great I don't have this color but I do have the color starlight I think that's what it's called and it bomb
Monica E.
Monica E.
Hanford, CA
I really like this benefit eye shadow because it is very pigmented, the packaging is simple but sleek and it is very easy to blend unlike any other eyeshadow i've tried.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Love the way it feels. It's pigmented. It works great on my eyes. You can blend easily. It last through the day. There's many colors you can choose from.
Lady L.
Lady L.
Midland, TX
This eyeshadow was okay it could have been made way better. Its not that pigmented for me i usually have to use my finger for the color to pop.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goes on smooth and even! GreAt pigmentation, and this color is a great day look on its own, and a great night look layered over a dark grey!