BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Silky Powder Eye Shadow - # Bossy see more...

Daijah C.
Daijah C.
Hanford, CA
I find this so pigmented it love it. The only thing I don't like are some shades but I fix that by not using them. Benifit comes out with great products and these shadows show so much greatness. They are smooth and buttery, that they blend so perfectly!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Love this palette! So easy to use and the colors are perfect for any look! I love palettes that have the arrangement of colors like this. The formula is very soft and really easy to apply without little fallout!
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
Everything that comes from this site/store has awesome product. There's variety of makeup &a more makeup lol. And let me tell you, you will also find cheap stuff. I personally went to buy a hair dye and it was the best purchase ever!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Silkyyyyyyyy powder eyeshadow do you say? Yes!!! The name explains it all. It feels like silk on your face. literally..... no other explanation needed.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
#BENEFITCOSMETICS #EYESHADOW #BEAUTIFULCOLORS #LONGLASTING #PIGMENTED I LOVE THESE AND THEY ARE AMAZING THE COLORS ARE MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL GOT ANY COLOR YOU NEED OR WANT ONLINE
Fe m.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This Benefit eyeshadow is very nice it makes my eyes look more lively, sometimes dramatic. My personal favorite among Benefit products I've tried
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Rosharon, TX
Love these eye shadows . Very pigmented and great price. It meet my expectations. I love all their products and recommend them to all my friends
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Panama City, FL
The texture was great in this shadow! I love the color, it is what you see. It went on and stayed on very well, I didn't have to use a primer.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Smooth. Creamy. Blendable. Very versatile. Love to color and the selection of different colors they have. Its a great eyeshadow
Sara Armstrong V.
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Great Eyeshadow super pigmentation beautiful colors great Price I love this product!! I want to buy more hahaha perfect!