BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

benefit eyes it's potent! cream 0.06oz moisturize total moisture facial cream 0.1oz moistureize spf15 triple oil-free performing facial emulsion 0.17oz see more...

• how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this 2 Answers
  • Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are ...1 Answers
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Marisol H.
Norfolk, VA
This was perfect for me because i had not tried any of the benefit stuff, and especially if you want to get to know the product and see if it will work for you this is the most ideal thing you can spend next to little or no money at all. It was actually a really great incentive.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I actually got this set as a gift! And after I used it and saw how it worked I started buying it myself! I really like it. It works great. It smells great. It did meet my expectations even though I was doubtful in the begging because I hadn't tried this before.
Emma K.
S Milwaukee, WI
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Keeps my face nice and fresh especially during the winter months! I got it from ulta beauty cosmetics and have bought it multiple times! I highly recommended it to anyone with normal or dry skin!
Rita B.
Cute, fun packaging. I received this at a benefit event and used it all. Most products I try wind up thrown away but I really enjoyed these products!  Worked great and didn't cause any skin breakouts or issues.
LEAH H.
Howell, MI
It was nice to be able to buy samples before spending tons of money on products you don't know if they are going to work for you personally. These products are hit or miss for me benefit has some things I absolutely love and some I'll never buy again. If you don't know if your going to like thier products then I suggest using this sample kit first
nazara 🌲.
This was given to me as a gift set but I don't know if I would necessarily recommend it. I love it for travel and I love that it came with its own cute case, but the case is a little flimsy (I think my zip to close it fell off) but the products themselves were nice. However, I didn't see a great change in my skin or anything.
Addison K.
Aiken
Let me start off with I love Benefit and their skin care is some of my absolute favorite. The samples set is really great for someone who has never tried out any Benefit skin products. It is a good price and delivers very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for some good skin care products.
August G.
Clanton, AL
Really hatedon't seeing this gift set run out. Great products! I believe this product and all benefit products are priced very afforably. I purchased mine frome Sephora and was pleased with the perfessional looking packaging. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! it is so amazing since they are small and you don't have to buy a big version to find out if you like it. It was very gentle on the skin and it feels amazing. it was a little pricey but at least you know your paying for a good product!
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many products I review take pictures of and post online each product takes me 10 minutes or less with my computer experience please send me any free samples or products contact for address
Teresa H.
98908
Benefit Samples Gift Set how can i try this proudct never. Have
How can I get a sample I really want to try it outo xx
Is this free ?
how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this