Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
Nov. 13, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Samples Gift Set
I want to try it inever heart of it or used it I will love to see what it smell like or how it leaves your skin
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
May 26, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Samples Gift Set
Love love love it!!! They always have great products  here and they really are helpful my mother suffers from extreme dry hand and she gets Cutts thanks to these samples we have found a really good moisturizer  and now her hands are as soft as as babys.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
June 15, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Samples Gift Set
I've never tried it but my mom has and she loves it. it helps with acne and other facial problems. this product is definitely effective and great. i bought it at my local target.
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Sherman Oaks
May 10, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Samples Gift Set
I love it. I think they have really good products. Everyone should try this sample and check out there other things.
Vitoria B.
Vitoria B.
March 26, 2017, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Samples Gift Set
Super quero ! Deve ser realmente um produto #top #Maravilhoso #quero#muito#um 😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many products I review take pictures of and post online each product takes me 10 minutes or less with my computer experience please send me any free samples or products you would like reviewed. Brianne Grose 47 Maple Drive Greenville Pennsylvania 16125 my cell phone number 724-734-7660 I am starting Amazon reviews this week I just started doing this and I'm very excited I have taken over 60 pictures today I will have all 60 items posted by tomorrow evening with reviews and pictures
how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this
How can I get a sample I really want to try it outo xx
Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are great
Irene I.