BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

benefit eyes it's potent! cream 0.06oz moisturize total moisture facial cream 0.1oz moistureize spf15 triple oil-free performing facial emulsion 0.17oz see more...

• how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this 2 Answers
  • Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are great1 Answers
  • I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many produc...3 Answers
Benefit Samples Gift Set
I want to try it inever heart of it or used it I will love to see what it smell like or how it leaves your skin
LEAH H.
LEAH H.
Howell, MI
It was nice to be able to buy samples before spending tons of money on products you don't know if they are going to work for you personally. These products are hit or miss for me benefit has some things I absolutely love and some I'll never buy again. If you don't know if your going to like thier products then I suggest using this sample kit first
This was given to me as a gift set but I don't know if I would necessarily recommend it. I love it for travel and I love that it came with its own cute case, but the case is a little flimsy (I think my zip to close it fell off) but the products themselves were nice. However, I didn't see a great change in my skin or anything.
Addison K.
Addison K.
Aiken
Let me start off with I love Benefit and their skin care is some of my absolute favorite. The samples set is really great for someone who has never tried out any Benefit skin products. It is a good price and delivers very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for some good skin care products.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Chula Vista
This was perfect for me because i had not tried any of the benefit stuff, and especially if you want to get to know the product and see if it will work for you this is the most ideal thing you can spend next to little or no money at all. It was actually a really great incentive.
August G.
August G.
Clanton, AL
Really hatedon't seeing this gift set run out. Great products! I believe this product and all benefit products are priced very afforably. I purchased mine frome Sephora and was pleased with the perfessional looking packaging. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!
Perfect! i bought it for myself(bc no one is going to buy this for me) and i loved it. i can never selltle on one product and always want just s little of everything so this was great. they are small and easy to pack way in a purse again. would definitely buy again.
Anya m.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! it is so amazing since they are small and you don't have to buy a big version to find out if you like it. It was very gentle on the skin and it feels amazing. it was a little pricey but at least you know your paying for a good product!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Charlotte
I love all things benefit cosmetics! This cute box lets you sample products which is awesome! Who doesn't love pretty product that actually works?! It comes highly recommended. Grab yours at your local Ulta or Benefit counter! I love being able to sample products!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I have dry combination skin. Usually I don't tolerate products that have a strong sent but I have thoroughly enjoyed the sent of this! Kind of expective for me but it is  worth it. I started with a sample kit and ended up buying a full size to continue using it.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many products I review take pictures of and post online each product takes me 10 minutes or less with my computer experience please send me any free samples or products you would like reviewed. Brianne Grose 47 Maple Drive Greenville Pennsylvania 16125 my cell phone number 724-734-7660 I am starting Amazon reviews this week I just started doing this and I'm very excited I have taken over 60 pictures today I will have all 60 items posted by tomorrow evening with reviews and pictures
How can I get a sample I really want to try it outo xx
Is this free ?
how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this
Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are great