BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

benefit eyes it's potent! cream 0.06oz moisturize total moisture facial cream 0.1oz moistureize spf15 triple oil-free performing facial emulsion 0.17oz see more...

• how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this 2 Answers
  • Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are great1 Answers
  • I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many produc...3 Answers
Benefit Samples Gift Set
I want to try it inever heart of it or used it I will love to see what it smell like or how it leaves your skin
Addison K.
Addison K.
Aiken
Let me start off with I love Benefit and their skin care is some of my absolute favorite. The samples set is really great for someone who has never tried out any Benefit skin products. It is a good price and delivers very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for some good skin care products.
August G.
August G.
Clanton
Really hatedon't seeing this gift set run out. Great products! I believe this product and all benefit products are priced very afforably. I purchased mine frome Sephora and was pleased with the perfessional looking packaging. I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!
ĒŠmË f.
ĒŠmË f.
Perfect! i bought it for myself(bc no one is going to buy this for me) and i loved it. i can never selltle on one product and always want just s little of everything so this was great. they are small and easy to pack way in a purse again. would definitely buy again.
Anya m.
Anya m.
Grand Rapids
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! it is so amazing since they are small and you don't have to buy a big version to find out if you like it. It was very gentle on the skin and it feels amazing. it was a little pricey but at least you know your paying for a good product!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I have dry combination skin. Usually I don't tolerate products that have a strong sent but I have thoroughly enjoyed the sent of this! Kind of expective for me but it is  worth it. I started with a sample kit and ended up buying a full size to continue using it.
kasandra v.
kasandra v.
rio grande city
Benefit has never failed me. Imagine the samples are amazing. It was my first time using this products. The packaging was nice and had very nive smell. It was very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Utah
It was okay but it didn't really work for me. It didn't really do the stuff it said it was supposed to and my skin didn't like that much. But it isn't that bad it is probably just my skin but I probably won't use it again
I can't begin to say how good this product is! It meets all of my expectations and it just so good. It's a good price for what you get and it's really good for sensitive skin. I'm a repeated user and these products have changed my life! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Adrian P.
Adrian P.
Love love love it!!! They always have great products  here and they really are helpful my mother suffers from extreme dry hand and she gets Cutts thanks to these samples we have found a really good moisturizer  and now her hands are as soft as as babys.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
I'm a stay-at-home mom with two computer degrees I have many products I review take pictures of and post online each product takes me 10 minutes or less with my computer experience please send me any free samples or products you would like reviewed. Brianne Grose 47 Maple Drive Greenville Pennsylvania 16125 my cell phone number 724-734-7660 I am starting Amazon reviews this week I just started doing this and I'm very excited I have taken over 60 pictures today I will have all 60 items posted by tomorrow evening with reviews and pictures
How can I get a sample I really want to try it outo xx
how can i get the sample?? i wanna try this
Would love to test some benefit products.ive heard that they are great
Irene I.