Benefit Nutrition Protein Plus with Soy Cereal 11.5 oz.

by Benefit Nutrition

Corn Flakes & Whole Grain Rolled Oats Cereal. With Soy! 30% Protein. Protein Plus - Balanced for energy that lasts! Most cereals are packed with carbohydrates that leave you hungry and tired soon after breakfast. That's because carbohydrates digest faster - much faster than proteins. Protein Plus Cereal is more balanced: It fills you up and gives you energy that lasts! Top athletes choose a scientifically formulated 40% Carbohydrate, 30% Protein and 30% Fat (40-30-30) diet that helps them burn stored fat and optimize performance. Try Protein Plus Cereal with whole milk and almonds to achieve the 40-30-30 balance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Nutrition Protein Plus with Soy Cereal 11.5 oz.!
Debra M.
Tampa, FL
This is not the product for me. Did not like it at all and would not use it. There is nothing for me here
Margot R.
A mi perrita le encanta el sabor y si lo volvere a comprar. Muy buenos y saludable.
Angela C.
Es bueno pero no me gusta mucho, no lo utilizo siempre, es más que todo para utilizarlo para una ocasión extremadamente especial
dana G.
manizalez
Me gustan mucholos productos de #benefit ya que tienen mucha variedad, si.epre hacen todo de una muy buena calidad, ypues todo lo que heprobado ha sido espectacular, tanto lo productos oara cejas a bases etc. Recomiendo a un 100% estos productos
Ariana V.
This is discusting. I do not like it and was a waste of money for me............I think it was just the flavour but you would need to try it for your self to be sure. I have stopped buying these sorts of things as I don't work out as much anymore....
Ludivine P.
saint-romain-le-puy
Les produit de cette marque sont vraiment extraordinaires j’avais pues les utiliser car on me les avait offert et c’est super !
Maria R.
Tiene mucha variedad de productos y de buena calidad. Os recomiendo que lo probéis, os gustará tanto como a mi!
member-a8464
I don't like this product at all... don't know why but I don't like it the taste and the texture ... I don't like it and I don't recommended
Valentina A.
la virginia risaralda
Este producto es el mejor de verdad deben probarlo, esta marca es muy buena y tiene variedad de productos para nosotras y nosotrosBenefit Nutrition Protein Plus with Soy Cereal 11.5 oz.
Haya A.
sharjah
Please try it it is so good and the corrector or the concealer is the best thing so so much good please tried it is your time trying it

Looking for your answer?