Add a Photo

By BENEFIT COSMETICS
#82 in Makeup Sets
Unlike in our love lives, we don't believe in "the one" when it comes to mascara. Instead, we're all about having options to suit everything from casual daytime looks to a big night out. This set lets us mix and match with three Benefit Cosmetics mascara minis: They're Real! for ultimate length, Roller Lash for extra curl and lift, and BADgal for dramatic volume. No matter which mascara suits our mood, we're prepping our lashes with lash-defining They're Real! Tinted Primer, which boosts volume and is packed with conditioning vitamin B5 to keep lashes soft and healthy. They're Real! Push-Up Liner rounds out this set of favorites with matte gel color and an innovative flexible tip for a sleek line that completes any look.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonville , TN

Love this mini versions of the mascaras from benefit. I am able to compare how they apply and longevity. I personally like the they're real line. It's been tried and tested for me. my second favorite is the push up mascara. This set is a good way to test the products without spending a lot for each of them.
Allison P.
Allison P.

I wanted to like this a lot more than I really did. The only products that worked for me was the eyeliner and roller lash mascara. This is just coming from my experience however; if you're looking for a great sampler pack though I would pick this up. Wait for it to go on sale though!
Multifaceted Arts S.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA

Ok I'll be honest. The creative names caught my eye first- love it! Very affordable and recommended by a friend. I agree the quality and ease of apllying has me considering purchasing it again in the future. I no longer care for cheap gunky lash make up- blah! This is smoooth!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA

Got it on sale and it's just amazing. I've used the roll lash and benefit bad gal lash and it's just amazing. They are perfect for traveling. They are affordable and I would recommend it's amazing and it's a great deal
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.

Love this cute little product. it comes with 3 masceras a push up liner and a tinted primer. I bought this on ultas website for sale and I love these because there sample size so they fit in my purse.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Glencoe, OK

Great way to try each of these great products from benefit. I have my favorite, yours may be different. Benefit has lots of great eye products. I have several!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton , UT

Love everything Benefit Cosmetics. It's s brand you can count on. Easy to use and easy to love. ❤️
Avery P.
Avery P.
Coldstream , BC

Does Benefit do animal testing on their products?
Shelby G.
Shelby G.

What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier thab others? Do any give a more "falsies" look? Is one more natural-looking than another?
Destinee C.
Destinee C.
Nampa, ID

Can someone give any insight on which mascara they prefer the most? I feel like a find one I really like and then it stops working as great!

Join Now