Add a Photo

#94 in Makeup Sets
Unlike in our love lives, we don't believe in "the one" when it comes to mascara. Instead, we're all about having options to suit everything from casual daytime looks to a big night out. This set lets us mix and match with three Benefit Cosmetics mascara minis: They're Real! for ultimate length, Roller Lash for extra curl and lift, and BADgal for dramatic volume. No matter which mascara suits our mood, we're prepping our lashes with lash-defining They're Real! Tinted Primer, which boosts volume and is packed with conditioning vitamin B5 to keep lashes soft and healthy. They're Real! Push-Up Liner rounds out this set of favorites with matte gel color and an innovative flexible tip for a sleek line that completes any look.
Photos (3)
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.

This is the best deal in the entire world of mascara. It is a variety of every type from benefit cosmetics. I love trying new types because when trying them in the store it's never enough as trying them at home day after day. I love seeing how different wands and liquids work. It's great to have a variety.
Allison P.
Allison P.

I wanted to like this a lot more than I really did. The only products that worked for me was the eyeliner and roller lash mascara. This is just coming from my experience however; if you're looking for a great sampler pack though I would pick this up. Wait for it to go on sale though!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA

Got it on sale and it's just amazing. I've used the roll lash and benefit bad gal lash and it's just amazing. They are perfect for traveling. They are affordable and I would recommend it's amazing and it's a great deal
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.

Love this cute little product. it comes with 3 masceras a push up liner and a tinted primer. I bought this on ultas website for sale and I love these because there sample size so they fit in my purse.
Adyson L.
Adyson L.

Got this as a gift for Christmas. Great arrange of products. Small sample sizes but they give you a test to see if you want to keep using and you definitely will want to. Love the selection
Anita W.
Anita W.
Glencoe, OK

Great way to try each of these great products from benefit. I have my favorite, yours may be different. Benefit has lots of great eye products. I have several!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT

Love everything Benefit Cosmetics. It's s brand you can count on. Easy to use and easy to love. ❤️
Yessy O.
Yessy O.
Marshalltown, IA

For the price this is a great try out set. I found I really like the bad gal mascara. My lashes (and my hair) never hold a curl. With the bad gal mascara though they stay lifted. I layer the bad gal and the they're real and find that on my lashes I really like the clothes combo. The other two are pretty good also. They're wet formulas and that just works with my lashes. My lashes are kind of long but stick straight. All of these mascaras help with the length but only the bad gal helps with curl and volume for me.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Got it on sale for $18.00. Great price and bargain for 4 mascaras and a eyeliner. Badgal lash mascara and other mascara gave me great volume and separates lashes without need for primer. The They're Real mascara doesn't separate as well as the Badgal mascara though. The eyeliner is SUPER pigmented. Sometimes clumps and skips if you're not careful but still great.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA

Ok I'll be honest. The creative names caught my eye first- love it! Very affordable and recommended by a friend. I agree the quality and ease of apllying has me considering purchasing it again in the future. I no longer care for cheap gunky lash make up- blah! This is smoooth!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.

What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier thab others? Do any give a more "falsies" look? Is one more natural-looking than another?
Destinee C.
Destinee C.
Nampa, ID

Can someone give any insight on which mascara they prefer the most? I feel like a find one I really like and then it stops working as great!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

What's the difference between these mascaras? I haven't used this brand yet and have been very curious to try but they can be pricey so before I buy any feed back
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon , BC

Does Benefit do animal testing on their products?

Join Now