Benefit Most Wanted Mascara Line-Up

Unlike in our love lives, we don't believe in "the one" when it comes to mascara. Instead, we're all about having options to suit everything from casual daytime looks to a big night out. This set lets us mix and match with three Benefit Cosmetics mascara minis: They're Real! for ultimate length, Roller Lash for extra curl and lift, and BADgal for dramatic volume. No matter which mascara suits our mood, we're prepping our lashes with lash-defining They're Real! Tinted Primer, which boosts volume and is packed with conditioning vitamin B5 to keep lashes soft and healthy. They're Real! Push-Up Liner rounds out this set of favorites with matte gel color and an innovative flexible tip for a sleek line that completes any look. see more...

• What's the difference between these mascaras? I haven't used this...1 Answers
  • Does Benefit do animal testing on their products? Be the first to answer!
  • What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier tha...1 Answers
Faith F.
Sacramento , CA
I received this pack for Christmas last year and I'm barely having to buy the full-size now. You get so much for your money and mascara lasts so long. My favorite out of all of these miniature ones is they're real. My mom loves the roller lash. All of these mascaras are so beautifully made and the formulas are awesome. If you're looking to buy a new mascara but don't know which one to get I would definitely get this first to see which ones you love before buying the full-size and all the other ones you can give us gifts if you wanted to
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This set would be better if the push up liner was left out completely. It is very difficult to work with and very dry/clumpy. Roller Lash is something i use everyday, it's lengthening and the only mascara that curls on it's own. The tinted lash primer works great alone for a natural look or as a primer. They're real was my #! until Roller Lash launched, Now I layer them for extra drama. Bag Gal is very voluming. In my opinion, Benefit has the best mascaras hands down. This is a great set to figure out which one works best for you because they are all different.
Ashley S.
Got it on sale for $18.00. Great price and bargain for 4 mascaras and a eyeliner. Badgal lash mascara and other mascara gave me great volume and separates lashes without need for primer. The They're Real mascara doesn't separate as well as the Badgal mascara though. The eyeliner is SUPER pigmented. Sometimes clumps and skips if you're not careful but still great.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I actually bought my first thing of mascara just to "spend ___ dollars and get a free bag" situation.  I hadn't planned on much with it.  I ended up LOVING it and when it is out, I will be buying more.  I love the wand, it makes me look like I actually have lashes!  The price is pretty "normal" for mascara these days.
Italy E.
Slinger, WI
They're real mascara is the business! My curly lashes get so elongated from this product I rarely wear lashes anymore! I bought the travel size tube, big mistake. Get the big one the first time around because you'll love it! Can't wait to try more Benefit Cosmetics products.
Hunter B.
I’ve been getting samples of these and they’re amazing. I’d love to get these for a gift for my friend whose into making makeup beauty tutorials for YouTube. It seems the sets are for affordable and younger multiple different types !!
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Let me just start by telling you that benefit does not play when it comes to mascara ! Ohh my god! I use these products every day and they slay my life (no kidding) so I do recommend these to other people
Adyson L.
Got this as a gift for Christmas. Great arrange of products. Small sample sizes but they give you a test to see if you want to keep using and you definitely will want to. Love the selection
Samantha C.
I love all of this mascaras. They work wonders. My favorite of the bunch is they are real. I bought this product at Sephora. It was affordable. You get a variety of products to test out. I recommend this product.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this mini versions of the mascaras from benefit. I am able to compare how they apply and longevity. I personally like the they're real line. It's been tried and tested for me. my second favorite is the push up mascara. This set is a good way to test the products without spending a lot for each of them.
Shelby G.
What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier thab others? Do any give a more "falsies" look? Is one more natural-looking than another?
Destinee C.
Nampa, ID
Can someone give any insight on which mascara they prefer the most? I feel like a find one I really like and then it stops working as great!
Samantha H.
What's the difference between these mascaras? I haven't used this brand yet and have been very curious to try but they can be pricey so before I buy any feed back
Avery P.
Vernon, BC
Does Benefit do animal testing on their products?
Cassie P.