BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Unlike in our love lives, we don't believe in "the one" when it comes to mascara. Instead, we're all about having options to suit everything from casual daytime looks to a big night out. This set lets us mix and match with three Benefit Cosmetics mascara minis: They're Real! for ultimate length, Roller Lash for extra curl and lift, and BADgal for dramatic volume. No matter which mascara suits our mood, we're prepping our lashes with lash-defining They're Real! Tinted Primer, which boosts volume and is packed with conditioning vitamin B5 to keep lashes soft and healthy. They're Real! Push-Up Liner rounds out this set of favorites with matte gel color and an innovative flexible tip for a sleek line that completes any look. see more...

• What's the difference between these mascaras? I haven't used this...1 Answers
  • Does Benefit do animal testing on their products? Be the first to answer!
  • What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier tha...1 Answers
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the best deal in the entire world of mascara. It is a variety of every type from benefit cosmetics. I love trying new types because when trying them in the store it's never enough as trying them at home day after day. I love seeing how different wands and liquids work. It's great to have a variety.
Allison P.
Allison P.
I wanted to like this a lot more than I really did. The only products that worked for me was the eyeliner and roller lash mascara. This is just coming from my experience however; if you're looking for a great sampler pack though I would pick this up. Wait for it to go on sale though!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
Got it on sale and it's just amazing. I've used the roll lash and benefit bad gal lash and it's just amazing. They are perfect for traveling. They are affordable and I would recommend it's amazing and it's a great deal
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Love this cute little product. it comes with 3 masceras a push up liner and a tinted primer. I bought this on ultas website for sale and I love these because there sample size so they fit in my purse.
Anita W.
Anita W.
Glencoe, OK
Great way to try each of these great products from benefit. I have my favorite, yours may be different. Benefit has lots of great eye products. I have several!
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
Love everything Benefit Cosmetics. It's s brand you can count on. Easy to use and easy to love. ❤️
Faith F.
Faith F.
Stockton, CA
I received this pack for Christmas last year and I'm barely having to buy the full-size now. You get so much for your money and mascara lasts so long. My favorite out of all of these miniature ones is they're real. My mom loves the roller lash. All of these mascaras are so beautifully made and the formulas are awesome. If you're looking to buy a new mascara but don't know which one to get I would definitely get this first to see which ones you love before buying the full-size and all the other ones you can give us gifts if you wanted to
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I actually bought my first thing of mascara just to "spend ___ dollars and get a free bag" situation.  I hadn't planned on much with it.  I ended up LOVING it and when it is out, I will be buying more.  I love the wand, it makes me look like I actually have lashes!  The price is pretty "normal" for mascara these days.
Italy E.
Italy E.
Milwaukee, WI
They're real mascara is the business! My curly lashes get so elongated from this product I rarely wear lashes anymore! I bought the travel size tube, big mistake. Get the big one the first time around because you'll love it! Can't wait to try more Benefit Cosmetics products.
Yuli V.
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Let me just start by telling you that benefit does not play when it comes to mascara ! Ohh my god! I use these products every day and they slay my life (no kidding) so I do recommend these to other people
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
What's the difference between these mascaras? I haven't used this brand yet and have been very curious to try but they can be pricey so before I buy any feed back
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
What is the difference between all of these? Are any clumpier thab others? Do any give a more "falsies" look? Is one more natural-looking than another?
Destinee C.
Destinee C.
Nampa, ID
Can someone give any insight on which mascara they prefer the most? I feel like a find one I really like and then it stops working as great!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Need this in my love!!
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon, BC
Does Benefit do animal testing on their products?