BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

For light to medium brown and redheads (neutral-warm)Fill, sculpt and define your brows with this easy to use cream-gel formula.BOXED .03 oz (1g)Deluxe Sample Size

• Does Benefit Ka Brow! Creme-Gel Brow Color - Medium 03 (m...2 Answers
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a total Benefit girl! I love most all of the products and this is no exception. It applies easily, goes on beautifully, and last all day. It’s just a great product. I definitely recommend it and it’s also very beginner friendly.
Kalli E.
Toms River
Purchased at: ULTA
Benefit Ka Brow is awesome ! My eyebrows are not full so I sweep this through my brows and they look amazing. It also lasts all day . I have light brown eyes and fair skin so I use the lightest shade !
Giselle S.
Fresno
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing brow gel! Easy to use and leaves your brows looking very sharp and on fleek! I got this as a sample at Sephora and I will most definitely purchase the full size!
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
This is a lot different than most brow cream-gel on the market, I tried it out and I liked it however, I think I will be switching back to the Benefit brow gel.
Hannah N.
brooklyn
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite brow product, really smooth, great color and easy and manageable to apply. Can use alone or build with another product
Nikki B.
Blue Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a pretty decent brow gel. It keeps my brows in place all day and fills in sparse areas that I missed.
Ally C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great for adding a little color and thickness to the brows. Definitely this product is for people with already thicker brows. This can help also set the brows in place after filling them in.
Katie W.
I got this as apart of a benefit brow set and I wasn’t too familiar with cream brow products so I was a bit intimidated at first but I like the Ka brow! Makes my brows look nice and full and natural! Good product.
Angela W.