Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A finely milled, mattifying bronzer for face Blends with skin smoothly & seamlessly Gives a soft matte finish Creates natural looking, sun-kissed skin Great for fair skin Comes with a rounded brush & mirror see more...

Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect contour/bronzer for light to medium skin tones. I’m a medium tone and this works for me in the winter when I’m lighter. For some, the color of this product would be their skin tone. Cool undertone. Smooth finish. Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz
Kaitlin K.
Mercer Island, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
So happy they created the Hoola Lite for people like me with fair to light skin tones! I love that this bronzer is a nice balance of warm & cool tones to give me just the right amount of color. Because it's such a great product I can look past the cardboard boxy packaging
Aѕнℓуи A.
Statesboro, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzer is also great for light or fair skin! This bronzer is not to dark and it applies very easily. It is good for contouring and has a pretty matte finish after using. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Audrey M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this light bronzer. I’m pale and if I want a more natural look I will use this bronzer. It also blends well with a darker bronzer if I want to go in with this after using a heavier one. It looks natural and it goes on easy. Super matte and super smooth.
Kayla B.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this bronzer. It is so easy to blend and is so natural looking on my skin. It comes in very cute packaging and the lite version is definitely best for people who have paler skin like mine that can’t use the darker bronzer and look natural.
Savannah T.
Mount Horeb
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great bronzer. It is easy to blend and is fairly pigmented but not too pigmented that you easily add to much. It is perfect for fair skin tones and adds just the right amount of warmth. Will definitely buy again.
mackenzie o.
Hillsboro, OH
I love the lite! It’s perfect for the winter! I’m really dark in the summer but soooooo pale in the winter. It’s a matte finish and works great with my pale skin tone. I would definitely rebuy this product!
MC J.
Georgetown, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect shade for my fair skin. It builds nicely to make it deeper and darker to preference. I use it for contouring. It can also be used as a great eyeshadow. This is my favorite bronzer.
Sophie L.
Richmond
Love this bronzer, blends really well, super pigmented and you only need a little to contour your whole face. I got it in a sample size and I’m definitely gonna buy the full thing.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this bronzer! My skin is pretty pale especially in the winter and this doesnt make it look orange. It's the perfect taupe brown shade. It also goes on nicely and doesnt look streaky at all! I love this and recommend it.
is this good for pale, fair skin ?
Noshin H.
Is this as good as the original?
Lucinda M.
Is this a good bronzer for contouring on pale skin?
Terriann C.
Is this just lighter than hoola original? Or is it a cooler shade altogether? I ise hoola all summer, when i have a tan, but during winter 🥶, it looks a bit to warm for contouring 😳🤦‍♀️😩xx