Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A finely milled, mattifying bronzer for face Blends with skin smoothly & seamlessly Gives a soft matte finish Creates natural looking, sun-kissed skin Great for fair skin Comes with a rounded brush & mirror see more...

Kylie S.
Fairfax, VA
Even with my really pale skin I think the original bronzer is a better product. This is just as soft and a good product but the pigment is just too light I don’t think it’s necessary the original is good for anyone
Deanna F.
Lincoln
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes this is it.! I love hoola bronzer, but I didn’t realize how too dark it was for me until I started using this product. If you are fair skinned this is the better of the two options for you.
Mikala W.
Alex City, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my very first bronzer I ever tried and I did love it. I just wish it was a little more cool toned as that is what looks good on my skin. The next time I repurchase a Hoola bronzer, it will be the original and not the light. But overall great products. You can’t go wrong with these bronzers.
Emilee B.
Prattville
Purchased at: ULTA
Live for this. I use this all over my face. I kind of dust it on top of the original hoola bronzer just for some added effect and it looks great. It give my skin some much needed color.
Chavaun D.
Farmington
Purchased at: ULTA
Hoola is my everyday go to but I was so excited to try the lighter version because I’m fair skinned. I liked it mostly but the color seems to be warmer than the original.
Easlyn J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Everyone needs this Hoola Bronzer in their lives. Personally, I didn’t usually like to wear bronzer because my skin is lighter and I didn’t like the look of being unrealistically tan. This bronzer gives my skin a flawless, natural looking glow, as if I was just kissed by the sun!
Tanise n.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this product it even smells pretty it’s a light bronzer which I love because your able to really blend the product doesn’t give harsh lines it definitely applies and stays true to its color and I highly recommend this product.
Micheala S.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect bronzer if you are a porcelain person, just like myself. It doesn't make you look dirty or patchy. It runs on smoothly and gives you a perfect brontour.
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect contour/bronzer for light to medium skin tones. I’m a medium tone and this works for me in the winter when I’m lighter. For some, the color of this product would be their skin tone. Cool undertone. Smooth finish. Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz
Aѕнℓуи A.
Statesboro, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzer is also great for light or fair skin! This bronzer is not to dark and it applies very easily. It is good for contouring and has a pretty matte finish after using. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
is this good for pale, fair skin ?
Noshin H.
Is this as good as the original?
Lucinda M.
Is this a good bronzer for contouring on pale skin?
Terriann C.
Is this just lighter than hoola original? Or is it a cooler shade altogether? I ise hoola all summer, when i have a tan, but during winter 🥶, it looks a bit to warm for contouring 😳🤦‍♀️😩xx