Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A finely milled, mattifying bronzer for face Blends with skin smoothly & seamlessly Gives a soft matte finish Creates natural looking, sun-kissed skin Great for fair skin Comes with a rounded brush & mirror see more...

Hannah Y.
Epworth , Doncaster
I switched to Hoola Lite as soon as I heard about it. I like Hoola but couldn’t fully get on board as my skin is pretty much see-through and Hoola was far too dark. Hoola Lite is perfect as it can be incredibly subtle but layered up for a more defined look. The only thing that puts me off is the price, but it does last a long time.
Emma K.
Guelph
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this bronzer to wear in the winter and it was way too light for my skin tone! I haven’t used it and have tried to give it away because it just doesn’t do anything for me. I love the other benefit products this one just didn’t work for my skin tone!
Emily F.
Best bronzer for fair skin! This bronzer makes me look like a bronze goddess without looking muddy, and stays on all day! It also smells amazing but is not overpowering! And you don’t need a lot
Georgie N.
After receiving this last winter as a present I find this gorgeous matte bronzer still going. The price is an investment for the average high schooler but I can guarantee that this will be something you will incorporate into your daily routine and buy time and time again. The light shade for paler skin tones is hard to go ham with and I never look like an idiot with a brown streak on my cheek which is also aided by the great blendability of the product. Couldn’t recommend more!
Sara B.
Grande Prairie
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for my pale Canadian winter complexion. Gives a nice glow and healthy look without making me look orange or over-bronzed in the winter months. Thought it would be too light when I first bought it, but have been using it every day since. Would work well as a year round bronzer for those with lighter skin tones.
Leah P.
Sydenham, London
Only awarding this 3 stars because it just wasn’t dark enough for me personally! I’d say best for very fair, pale skin. I’d say I’m a light to medium without fake tan and medium with fake tan. I thought this would be nice on the days I didn’t wear fake tan but it just didn’t show up at all. Perfect for pale skin and the formula seemed identical to the normal hoola
Shannon M.
Belfast
This product is great for contouring i bought it as a bronzer and kept it for contouring it has a super buildable coverage and such an even tone when you apply it to the skin the formula feels great and the packing is so fun and cute! I love it.
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this bronzer! Gives me a beautiful glow. I really like how it’s a lite matte because with my dry skin matte usually looks terrible but this is great. It does not look cakey at all and really builds with my contour.
Christina Y.
Guildford
There is a reason why so many people love this bronzer! It is AMAZING! It looks flawless on the skin, it is super silky and never looks patchy on the skin! I never let myself run out of it. I wear it every single day❤️
Miya B.
This is beautiful for light skin colours. Doesn’t look muddy or orange. It’s just perfect! If you have fair skin like me you can’t go wrong with this product! It’s easy to blend and would definitely recommend it!
is this good for pale, fair skin ?
Noshin H.
Is this as good as the original?
Lucinda M.
Is this a good bronzer for contouring on pale skin?
Terriann C.
Is this just lighter than hoola original? Or is it a cooler shade altogether? I ise hoola all summer, when i have a tan, but during winter 🥶, it looks a bit to warm for contouring 😳🤦‍♀️😩xx