Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.Benefit - Hoola Lite Matte Bronzer -8g/0.28oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A finely milled, mattifying bronzer for face Blends with skin smoothly & seamlessly Gives a soft matte finish Creates natural looking, sun-kissed skin Great for fair skin Comes with a rounded brush & mirror see more...

Chelsea S.
Hopkinton, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Though it’s made for fairer complexions, this still pulls really orange. I’ve been looking for a good bronzer for a long time and this is definitely not it, it looked like orange dirt on my skin and did not blend too well though it could be the contrast between my fairness and the deepness of the bronzer. I would not recommend this to people who have fair and/or pink undertones
Sara T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this bronzer as an alternative to the original Hoola, as it’s more suitable for light/fair skin tones. It’s blendable and smells yummy too! I do find it still pulls a little orange on me. I don’t reach for it daily.
Britney M.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this shade of Hoola during the colder winter months or when I am less tan, and it gives me the perfect amount of color without looking muddy on my face and it is a great undertone for my skin when I am lighter.
Allie B.
mpls
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this for my nose contour! It blends so well, both the formula and because the color is lighter. It looks nice on my light-medium, neutral skin. I don’t think it would work if I was any darker though.
Nicole K.
Elyria
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to bronzer! I have purchased so many of these because I use this product every single day. I have fair-light skin tone and this product is the perfect shade for me! It smells amazing, blends amazing, and looks fantastic! If you use a fluffy dome shaped brush to apply this bronzer, when you apply it to the hollows of the cheeks it just looks so effortlessly blended and gorgeous. 100% recommend
Kiana M.
La Jolla
This is my favorite bronzer to give some color back in the face but in a very natural way. It is only slightly darker than my skin tone so it works perfectly for me.
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very fair skin with yellow undertones and this bronzer is perfection for me. It does not look orange or grey- it’s the perfect neutral bronzer for very fair skin. It has the same cute brush that the original Hoola Bronzer has which makes application easier if you’re trying to contour. For bronzing, I would recommend a big fluffy brush.
Theresa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this during Ulta's days of beauty sale for the first time ever. I often use this as an all over face powder since it matches my skin tone/color. Stays matte all day, light feel-I don't even notice it's there. I will definitely stock up on this again next time it goes on sale!
๓คєשє ค.
Milford
This bronzer is phenomenal! I think it's great Benefit came out with a contour color for pale skin, It doesn't look orange at all! It's great for some natural color, even if you're not wearing a full face of makeup. I used it on my ten year old daughter for her Halloween makeup this year!
Kendahl F.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely perfect for my light skin tone people out there. All other bronzers are too orange or dark but this one is the perfect color! It blends super well so it’s not muddy on your face. I even sometimes use it as a contour
is this good for pale, fair skin ?
Noshin H.
Is this as good as the original?
Lucinda M.
Is this a good bronzer for contouring on pale skin?
Terriann C.
Is this just lighter than hoola original? Or is it a cooler shade altogether? I ise hoola all summer, when i have a tan, but during winter 🥶, it looks a bit to warm for contouring 😳🤦‍♀️😩xx