BeautyEyeEyeshadowBenefit Cosmetics

Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1

Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 Is this worth the price and tell me similar products like this PLEASE!? ❤️
Start your review of Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. I am lazy when it comes to doing my eyebrows and I’m not good at it. I always get them uneven or do too much. So this is EASY and gives my brows just enough tint and within my natural brow line.
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My brows are thin and non existent and I couldn’t do the “fluffy brow” trend if my life depended on it, but gimme brow definitely helps it look like there’s real eyebrows under the carefully sculpted anastasia dipbrow.
L J.
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by L J.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
i don’t understand what the hype is about this nor do i understand how this product got an allure beauty award. i’m either using it wrong or it’s just not a great product. it’s not visible when i apply this on? there’s no difference whatsoever. $24 was not worth it.
Cecelia N.
Modesto, CA
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Cecelia N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this in shade 6, and it’s perfect for my black-brown hair. Super easily to apply and makes my brows defined and stay in place. I haven’t found something that works as well as this does.
Shirley G.
Fairview, NJ
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Shirley G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I never liked filling in my brows but using this brow gel makes it SOOO much better and keeps it looking super natural i love it. This is the only thing I use for my brows. Also helps keep my brows in place because sometimes they just have a mind of their own. Would definitely buy again!
Amanda P.
Waverly, OH
1,037 reviews
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Amanda P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product it’s one of my favorite eyebrow gels! It picks up the little hairs and makes them look great. I have very sparse brows so this works great with them. I will always use this gel and highly recommended it!
Lilliana F.
San Jose, CA
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Lilliana F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like how well this product fills in my brows yet keeps them looking natural. The only thing I will say is it doesn’t make them look any thicker.
Colleen S.
Las Vegas, NV
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Using this makes my eyebrows seem much thicker and they stay in place and fill in lighter spots. I will always repurchase this.
Miley M.
usa
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Miley M.
Not too much but not too little. I definitely like this product it’s very volumizing and helps my brows stand up.
Lilly B.
Benefit Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Fiber Gel Gimme Brow+ Light Skin - 1 uploaded by Lilly B.
mines a sample size I got for free and I received the wrong shade for my hair... so it didn’t fit me well. Besides that it did the job and had nice packaging and pigment. I would recommend to others 5/5
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
valentina landaeta A.
Miami Beach, FL
il y a 2 mois
Lauren N. il y a un mois
Yes, it’s my favorite brow mascara I have tried. I always go back to it.
El E.
Goreville, IL
il y a 8 mois
El E. il y a 8 mois
I love mine. I have a sample size and as small as it is, it lasts a long time and works like no other product I have ever tried. I don't mind the price, but always curious about dupes that give the same results for a lesser price. If this is as good as it gets, I'm cool with that. I love Benefit Cosmetics. Thank you so much for your advice! I'll stick with this product and order the full size ASAP!