MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersBenefit Cosmetics
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/017oz

Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz

A subtly-scented powder blush inspired by vintage California surfer girlsFeatures a velvety texture that blends easily with skinCombines bright pink with shimmering goldInfused with an enlivening scent of pink grapefruit & vanillaComes with a rounded...

Is this glittery?
How long does it take you to finish this blush?
Is this nice for pale skin?
Start your review of Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz!
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Benefit Galifornia Powder Blush 5g/0.17oz
Oh god, in love. I use it for eyeshadow and blush on my cheeks when I contour. It's such a charming little touch of warmth.
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz uploaded by Diana A.
Review for: Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
I love this blush! Just a couple of strokes with the soft, wide brush gives me a healthy glow, without looking overly made-up.
Indianapolis, IN
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz uploaded by Sara T.
Review for: Benefit Galifornia Powder Blush 5g/0.17oz
Don't let the orangey look of this blush turn you away! It goes on as a light bright pink thats perfect for a more subtle flush.
Concord, CA
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz uploaded by Tilly A.
Review for: Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
This is actually the third one of these I own. This is a must in my make up bag. the color is amazing with that hint of highlight and can I say it smells amazing. Don’t normally like scented products but benefit has is really good a good subtle smells and I love 💕 them
Review for: Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
This blush is gorgeous it’s definitely California feel cute pink. And smells amazing. I definitely think it’s worth the price
Coachella, CA
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
This blush is absolutely amazing. I love it because it is a very pretty natural color. It blends very well and you can build it up to your liking. It lasts you the whole day and I would definitely purchase it again. If anyone is looking for a nice natural blush I would definitely recommend this one.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Benefit Galifornia Powder Blush 5g/0.17oz, Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
Very flattering pinky coral blush. Perfect for spring and summer. I like to use a fluffy blush brush like IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 for a light application. The color can be quite pigmented.
Louisville , KY
Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz uploaded by Islam I.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this, I use it year-round to get that summery glow. One swipe is subtle enough for everyday, but it can be easily layered. The box is really cute, and lasts a crazy long time.
Las cruces, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Benefit - Galifornia Powder Blush -5g/0.17oz
Obsessed. This blush is the perfect shade. It’s very buildable and beautiful. A little goes a long way. Stays true to color and it lasts a good amount of the day!! Love it.
Canton, OH
I love the pigment of this blush and the ability to wear it light or build it up. The one downside in my opinion is the packaging I like to use a big brush for blush and struggle to pick up product and have to opt for a smaller brush but still enjoy it.