Benefit Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Kandie A.Benefit Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Cheyenne R.Benefit Firm It Up! Eye Serum uploaded by Carmen R.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How much does this cost? Interested in possibly buying it4 Answers
  • Is this effective with eye puffiness?1 Answers
  • Looks awesome! Does it really work?1 Answers
Smiley M.
Lets say you wake up from a late nights sleep and you head to the restroom to notice your HUGE under eye circles and bags. This product was wonderful to tighten up my under eye bags instantly and it was rather refreshing for me in a way. I didn't have any problems with this product.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
Love this this eye serum! I have worked for benefit and when using it, I saw a difference on multiple people. I would put this on one side as i did their brows for them to see a difference and see the lift. This is a great product to try for puffiness to lift up the eye. Great to have for those late nights out, where you have a early morning ahead of you!
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
I was expecting a lot from This cream— I expected my dark circles to change over night and my concealer to cover all the bags—but it didn’t. The lady at Ulta told me to give it a week to try and that it would show results instantly—nope. I believe this product was right around 30 so I was highly dissapointed that such a hyped expensive product didn’t work. Bust.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I love how light the formula is to this serum! It doesn’t feel like it leaves a heavy residue or feel to your skin and it dries almost immediately after dabbing it on. I usually use this in the mornings after I wake up to get rid of any puffiness and also before I apply any makeup to moisturize around my eyes.
Elaine R.
Kissimmee
Very nice and moisturizing left my under eye area feeling smooth. I have very sensitive skin and most under eye products leave a stinging or burning sensation but I didn't experience that with this product.I would definitely purchase this again in the future and would recomend it.
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Got this as a free gift from Ulta I believe. I used it for fun, I don’t have any issues under my eyes. Sometimes I have a little darkness when I’m tired (doesn’t everyone LOL) and this seemed to help kinda firm and brighten even. I would buy this one if needed.
Haley T.
Defuniak Springs
This product worked great for me, it gave me the firmness I was looking for and was very effective. This product definitely met my expectations. I have used this product before and it worked good the first time but better the 2nd time. I would highly recommend!
Olivia P.
I have kids so I have really bad bags and swollen eyes in the morning! This product really works and I would recommend to everyone. I usually use it a few times a week! It wasn’t too much money because I got the product during a sale but I would buy again!
Rachael B.
It works great! It goes on smooth and doesn’t make makeup clump up at all. It comes in a nice container. I originally was gifted some to try from a friend (small sample) I really liked it and now I pick it up occasionally from Ulta beauty.
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
How much does this cost? Interested in possibly buying it
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi
Has anyone used this yet?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How well does this work? I have bags under my eyes that cause wrinkles, really looking for something to help!
Caitlen C.
Looks awesome! Does it really work?
Lauren R.
Is this effective with eye puffiness?