Benefit Fake Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer #03 Deep 3.5g/0.12oz

Fake Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer - # Light

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit Fake Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer #03 Deep 3.5g/0.12oz!
How would you rate this product?
happy valley goose bay
I had a sample of this product awhile back and I LOVE it . It has great coverage and it’s better then what I thought it would be . 10/10
Philippines
This is awesome!! If you want to be fresh all the long this is the product for you. The coverage is very nice it do its job well
This cream is so good for giving a fresh look to your face. I bought it because i love benefits products so this was a must.
Doral, FL
Not a fan of these type of products but this cream really worked. I was impressed. I alsays wear it before putting on make up