MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossBenefit Cosmetics
Benefit DANDELION Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Travel Size)

Benefit DANDELION Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Travel Size)

Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss. .22 fl. oz. Travel size

Travel size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benefit DANDELION Ultra Plush Lip Gloss (Travel Size)!
Carson, CA
This gloss is super cute for the everyday use and leaves a lovely look to the lips. It is not super sticky but there is a slight stickiness to it. If you are looking for something to throw in your bag or back pocket, definitely consider this gloss.
County Durham
Really love this gloss. It’s perfect for holiday and any other time really. Super easy colour to wear and feels amazing on the lips. I wear this nearly every day and I can’t get enough. Even looks nice as a top coat over a lipstick. Would absolutely recommend!!!!
loveclough
I’ve Never had a lip gloss that is as brilliant as this product! The gold flecks it has through it really make your lips look plump and juicy
Epsom, Surrey
I love this lipgloss because it is very natural, however also has a very subtle shimmer. The packaging looks so pretty and it is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.

Looking for your answer?