Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by brayan b.Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jéssica S.Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #15 in Tinted Moisturizers

Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer
  • "I know that a lot of people are hesitant to try either one just because there are only two colors available, but this product is light enough (in texture not color) that it doesn't change your skin color that much, it just evens out your skin tone while providing a lot of needed moisture." in 1 review
  • "I used to be obsessed with this tinted moisturizer... until I found a brand with better color options." in 1 review
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
I'm so gutted that this has been discontinued. I used this on days where I couldn't be bothered to use foundation/do a full face of make up, and I sort of felt it was like a BB cream - I've recently reverted back to using BB creams, and I can't find anything that matches up to this standard. It gave me a lovely, natural glow and i didn't really need to set it with powder. The packaging was a little strange, but I didn't let that bother me, as it's what's inside that really counts! If I had to change anything, it would probably be the smell; I found it rather metallic (perhaps from being inside the strange packaging). Also, during the winters, the colour was a little too dark on my face - but then again, I could have easily bought the 'Light' version, but I was too cheap! Overall, I loved the product and would definitely purchase again - if only Benefit would bring it back!
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Love that it's: “magic, a necessity, my best friend”
I think this is the best tinted moisturizer EVER! It is exactly what is supposed to be- a tinted moisturizer. I've seen it get a little flack on here for not providing heavier coverage, but that's not what it's for. It definitely subdues the redness in my skin, and provides all day, non-greasy moisture. It does not give the effect of a full makeup look, so if that's what you're after you would probably be disappointed. I actually expected the tint to be too sheer for my degree of redness because I've had so much disappointment with other products and other brands, but to my happy surprise it was better than perfect! I set it with a dusting of my Sephora micro-smooth powder and it doesn't budge!
Kristyn M.
Staten Island, NY
Not a huge fan of tinted moisturizer, but I am a loyal Benefit customer. Sales girl recommended You Rebel to give me a better glow. I tried it for a while as part of my regular moisturizing routine but I didn’t like the “tint”. I felt my skin feeling glossy and I liked the product as far as just a moisturizer but the color my skin turned felt too weird for me and I never used it again. Just not for me.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I like the feel of this tinted moisturizer on my skin because it’s light and I feel that it covers well but I wish that benefit had more color options. When they discontinued their older tinted cream I hoped they would replace it with something that worked for more skin tones because their older formula was so great as well. They only thing I can do is mix it with other tinted moisture but all in all, a good product
Shaina P.
Tampa
I love The Benefit Cosmetics Sun Beam Highlighter when I am using Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer! It is not like a thick foundation, but more or a pleasant light weight coverup for your face and it lasts a good part of the day! I would definitely wear it for an easy going day and stick to the full foundation when doing something more physical like dancing.
Suki L.
Houston , TX
I really like the texture of this tinted moisturizer. It’s not too heavy on my combination skin but it still gives quite a lot of coverage. The converse for me is medium but then again, I don’t have any red spots or areas on my face so I am not really sure. It’s definitely buildable and I would definitely recommend this!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I bought this a couple weeks ago it’s not my favorite tinted moisturizer but I do like it very much if I did run out of my favorite one. You don’t need that much when using it it does leave your skin feeling soft. I do recommend for those who are looking for a tinted moisturizer this is my 2nd choice.
Allie B.
Gibsonia
This is a great moisturizer for my skin, which is normally somewhat dry! It works well by itself and under foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this product! I will definitely be buying it again.
Gabi S.
Atlanta
This moisturizer left my skin oily and left a more pigmented finish than I was looking for. It allows full coverage but with only two colors available doesn’t provide an accurate match. Love Benefit products but this one was not in my favorites and will not be purchasing again
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Color made me more tan which was nice but made my face look SUPER oily!!! Not In a pretty dewy way either. I like this for a beach day when I don’t want to be bare faced but don’t want to wear makeup. It has spf in it which is nice. No scent which I thought was kinda lame.