Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by brayan b.Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jéssica S.Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer

Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I know that a lot of people are hesitant to try either one just because there are only two colors available, but this product is light enough (in texture not color) that it doesn't change your skin color that much, it just evens out your skin tone while providing a lot of needed moisture." in 1 review
  • "I used to be obsessed with this tinted moisturizer... until I found a brand with better color options." in 1 review
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Love that it's: “magic, a necessity, my best friend”
I think this is the best tinted moisturizer EVER! It is exactly what is supposed to be- a tinted moisturizer. I've seen it get a little flack on here for not providing heavier coverage, but that's not what it's for. It definitely subdues the redness in my skin, and provides all day, non-greasy moisture. It does not give the effect of a full makeup look, so if that's what you're after you would probably be disappointed. I actually expected the tint to be too sheer for my degree of redness because I've had so much disappointment with other products and other brands, but to my happy surprise it was better than perfect! I set it with a dusting of my Sephora micro-smooth powder and it doesn't budge!
Tania C.
Perris , CA
I wanted to love this product but it was not my type of product. I did not like how the make up set on my skin. Could be because my skin tone is yellowing tone. But no I would not purchase again. Sorry
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I bought this a couple weeks ago it’s not my favorite tinted moisturizer but I do like it very much if I did run out of my favorite one. You don’t need that much when using it it does leave your skin feeling soft. I do recommend for those who are looking for a tinted moisturizer this is my 2nd choice.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Color made me more tan which was nice but made my face look SUPER oily!!! Not In a pretty dewy way either. I like this for a beach day when I don’t want to be bare faced but don’t want to wear makeup. It has spf in it which is nice. No scent which I thought was kinda lame.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I’m normally not a tinted moisturizer person. I chose the regular instead of the spf one. I applied before my makeup and primer. I have combination skin with bad scarring on my jaw line. My t zone really doesn’t get to oily during the day it’s only oily when I first wake up. This is a creamy moisturizer. Smells good and seemed to actually rub into my skin pretty well. I give 4 stars cause I’m not a fan of the packaging. It’s kind of annoying with the little cap. Tends to fall over a lot on my counter :-) it is worth a try though.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
I like the Beni fit rebel tinted spf moisturizer more but this one is cool too. It works well and gets the job done, but isn’t my all time favorite. It has a bit of a wired smell in my opinion, but as for a tinted moisturizer it definitely does the job.
Candace W.
King, NC
I love this Tinted moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and airy so I don't have to worry about breaking out..This product is definitely buildable and blends out really nice with my skin, I would definitely buy this product again...
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
It’s sucks that this has been discontinued. I used this when I didn’t want to bother wearing foundation kinda worked like a CC Cream. It gave me a lovely natural glow. Packaging was a little different.
Stephani G.
Clute, TX
Awesome stuff. I did enjoy using this. I didn't use it with my daily make up. However I used it when I went fishing with out make up and it was flawless and so smooth. This is my new go to when I don't put a full face on.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
I tried this in a deluxe size sample a while back and it actually worked pretty well! I think there is some SPF in this product. A pro is that it is easy to find your shade and it lasts all day a con is that it is not in Sephora or Ulta stores. It applies easily!

Sephora