BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Defiantly different! Our tinted moisturizers contain aloe, known for its soothing & moisturizing properties, vitamin A, known for its ability to improve skin’s elasticity and fight the signs of aging, and vitamin E, known to protect skin from free radicals.

Active Ingredients / Ingr??dients Actifs: Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.50%, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 5.00%, Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate) 3.50%. Others/Autres: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol Stearate Se, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Boron Nitride, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Trisodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Bht, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Limonene, Sodium Metabisulfite. [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)]. N?? 1otc(Wb)008d

Heather V.
Sugar Land, TX
First off, packaging is unique and is what drew me to this product. It’s a squeeze tube sort of like a toothpaste which makes it easy to get product out, that’s if you ever come near to using it all. The tinted moisturizer is very light weight BUT I would recommend spot concealing with this because coverage is about a 3/10. It is a little greasy so best for anyone with dry skin. I have combo so it does get a little funky mid day lol that being said, this product is perfect for no makeup makeup days and not for anyone with lots of texture, scaring, or acne because coverage is minimal.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
This tinted moisturizer has pros and cons. First let’s start with the cons:
1. It’s very yellow.
2. It’s hard to blend so your neck looks really white and your face looks darker.
3. It’s a little greasy so it leaves skin looking oily.

Pros:
1. It doesn’t cause me to breakout.
2. It’s good for fair skin if you use it on your face and your neck.
3. It does a good job moisturizing.

Overall, I’m disappointed with this product and will not purchase again. I usually love Benefit products but this one is not for me.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This moisturizer is very light! You will not get heavy or full coverage with this product. It has the sun protection needed and has a nice scent. Nothing super strong with scent which is great. You can build on this with powder and concealer to play it as your foundation. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t want something heavy but can still be used for easy quick makeup wear.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I usually like Benefit products but this one in particular wasn't that great. It does moisturize pretty well but i felt like it didn't really do anything different to my face. It was just like a few seconds of a fresh face feeling and then nothing. Didn't really get any full day benefits from it like i have with other products that i have used.
Megan H.
I think I’ve gotten to a point in my life where I need more coverage. I have blemishes and uneven skin tone. I like tinted moisturizers because they give you that whole I’m not really wearing make up approach when you want to keep it natural. This one did an OK job. It did look like I didn’t have anything on and it somewhat even out my skin tone.
Francimar R.
Me encanta para el diario es perfecto! I loved my skin it’s a little oily and works perfect! SPF 15 for daily it’s perfect! Pro: es súper ligero, contra: su cobertura es ligera así que pára la noche no la recomiendo, me gusta y la compraría de nuevo!
Maritza R.
perris, CA
This stuff work good , I’ve tried other moisturizers that I like maybe better because they don’t smell as weird in my opinion but this I really like because it’s spf so you get that sun protection for the day you’re going to be in the sunlight but only want minimal coverage
Camila L.
I absolutely love this product! It gives me a nice, light coverage that evens out my complexion and feels great! It is not heavy like BB creams or foundations, which is what makes this perfect for everyday. During the summer, this gives you a nice, fresh look and with the added SPF helps protect you from the sun. It’s not enough protection tough ... but I Living in Houston , I use it year round. I have yet to find another tinted moisturizer as good as this one. I hope they will make SPF 30 or higher very soon !
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I was hoping this would work really amazing but it did not. It had great coverage but it was very hard to blend perfectly. It was not very long lasting as well. I have given up on tinted moisturizers I hope I can find on that really works great.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I like this tinted moisturiser but I totally understand why others don't. It's yellow- based which is great for my skin colour. It's not that pigmented so it's very natural coverage. It's oily, which means it doesn't cake, goes on easily and blends well and is great for dry skin. And it gives you a nice sheen. But if you have rosy skin, oily skin, like a matte look and want a bit more coverage, this isn't for you.