SPF 15 tinted moisturizer

¿Que tanto me lo recomiendan?
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Has anybody tried this yet? And if so; is it hydrating all day through? :)
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics you rebel!
Product Highlights
...that it doesn't change your skin color that much, it just evens out your skin tone while providing a lot of needed moisture.in reviews
I used to be obsessed with this tinted moisturizer... until I found a brand with better color options.in reviews
Julie M.
Indialantic, FL
Benefit Cosmetics you rebel uploaded by Julie M.
Benefit Cosmetics you rebel uploaded by Julie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
A light coverage , causal but glowing for a spring afternoon picnicking on the sand Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit love this!
Wendy  C.
Madera, CA
It’s sucks that this has been discontinued. I used this when I didn’t want to bother wearing foundation kinda worked like a CC Cream. It gave me a lovely natural glow. Packaging was a little different. Benefit Cosmetics you rebel
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I just bought some of this and so far, I’m extremely happy. It gives me enough tint for my skin not to feel naked. It’s extremely moisturizing while not feeling heavy or difficult to apply. I love this product and the way it makes my skin feel.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Oily wouldn’t stay on my face. Sheer coverage. Easy go to for everyday but with humidity and sweat no amount of setting spray kept this product on my face. Pretty expensive for the quality of product in my opinion.
Gina I.
Vacaville, CA
This was alright, I liked it but prefer more coverage. Works well underneath foundations though. This was the first tinted moisturizer I ever used.
Denise W.
This provides a great sheer, natural coverage and moisture. It does not clog my pores. I highly recommend!
Christina R.
Michigan City, IN
Tinted juts right. Not to light not to dark its perfect. .lass a good amount of time use with r with out foundation.
April Y.
Sandy, UT
The best texture and coverage for a lightweight tinted moisturizer I've ever tested. I loved this formula and I miss it so much.
Allie B.
Kent, OH
This is a great moisturizer for my skin, which is normally somewhat dry! It works well by itself and under foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this product! I will definitely be buying it again.
Victoria W.
Butler, AL
Very cool packaging and sleek looking also. Very moisturizing. Like that it has a good tint to it too. Can't wait for more.