BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An eyeshadow kit featuring the sexiest nudes ever. These dramatic, daring eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and new longwear powder shadows make sexy totally wearable! The universally flattering shades layer beautifully and the tips and tricks show you how to create looks for daytime and playtime. This set contains: - 4 x 0.04 oz longwear powder shadow in Milk It! (pearly white), Pause for Applause (soft lilac), Blingo! (brilliant silver), Raincheck? (smoky amethyst) - 2 x 0.11 oz creaseless cream shadow in Bikini-Tini (oyster pink), Holy Smokes! (smoldering charcoal) see more...

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
This is a very cute eyeshadow palette for someone looking for a basic purple look. It comes with these four pans (which the silver is so gorgeous and pigmted but the white and light purple really aren't) and two creaseless cream eyeshadows in a cream color and a smokey color. If you're looking for something super pigmented this probably isn't it but for a subtle day look (or even a nice night look with the smokey cream color and the silver) this works out great.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Sexiest Nudes Ever more...
I really liked this palette! You get good sized pans of eyeshadow along with two decent sized of their creaseless cream eyeshadow which is such an amazing product. The creaseless cream eyeshadow stays on all day and the darker shade you get with it is such an amazing base for a smokey eye. The eyeshadows aren't that pigmented (except for the metallic silver which is pigmented) but they still show up nicely. They blend nicely as well. It comes with a little mirror and two makeup looks (attached to the sides of the mirror) for a every day eye and a smokey night eye. All in all I would recommend this product for someone with green eyes or someone looking for purples/something that can do both a smokey eye and a nice every day eye.
Blair B.
['Tuscaloosa', 'AL'], AL
I love this pallet because it has beautiful colors that you can create an entire look with and it's so easy to throw in your makeup bag to travel with! I love how it gives you powders and cream shadows!
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I got this as a gift from a good friend. I think this is not a very wearable eye palette, especially for everyday. The colors look pretty together. And maybe it's just me and I don't know how to pair the colors. But I don't think the white and the silver is very wearable. The pink is alright but nothing special and the purple is pretty but not purple enough for my taste. I think it's just an okay palette. My favorite things though are the cream pots. They're creamy and pretty. Easy to wear. Love those!
Lauren J.
I barely use this little palette. It sits in my bathroom cabinet. I purchased it because I was playing Audrey in "Little Shop of Horrors" and I needed a good matte purple to create a black eye. I've used the other colors too, but this hasn't been used much. I prefer shades that are more neutral or that are more glittery. But, the quality is good.
Gloria M.
Benefit is by far one of my favorite brands for its affordability compared to other brands. I like the neutrals in particular when I bought them for the first time because they are something that I can easily wear from a day look to a night look and always look sexy!
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Another amazing palette from benefit. The cream shadows make a great base and u get a light and dark version. The shadows are very pigmented and paired with the creams long wearing. It's a versatile product. I would love to get my hands on the other palettes like this one.
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
My friend gave me this for my birthday, because I love purple. However, the highlight and the silver shade are the real winners here. They are both so smooth and have such a beautiful shimmer. They are intensely pigmented and all around gorgeous. The purple shades are less pigmented, but still great. The cream shadows are really beautiful as well. They make amazing bases.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love these eye shadows! They last all day and night and are pretty tones that go with any color. They glide on smooth and don't flake off like other brands have done. They have complimentary colors and I'm always happy to use them. Can't buy too often due to the price but love to splurge occasionally!
This palette is very good because it's colors are very useful and I often use these shades. I still would like it to be more colorful. This shadows last for a long time and are easy and pleasant to apply. I would recommend it to my friends and everyone, who likes to use darker shades.
Esther K.
Is this a good choice of palette to try shadows from benefit? How is the pigmentation and texture of the shadows.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Worth it? I have all 4 Naked palettes and about 4 others, but these just look so pretty to me? Has anyone used them?
Amber L.
How long lasting are these?
Do they crease at all?