Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever uploaded by Alexandria P.Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever uploaded by Ronnie V.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An eyeshadow kit featuring the most glamorous nudes ever! These rich, illuminating eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and new longwear powder-shadows make going glam easy! The universally flattering shades layer beautifully—and the tips and tricks show you how to create looks for daytime and playtime. This set contains: - 4 x 0.04 oz longwear powder shadows in Call My Buff (pale shell); Gilt-y Pleasure (golden sand); It’s Complicated (golden peach); Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy (spiced brown) - 2 x 0.11 oz creaseless cream shadows in Birthday Suit (brushed chrome), My Two Cents (polished copper) see more...

• This looks sooo pretty! but do the shadows stay on for long?1 Answers
Lillian W.
This palette has been around forever I bought this over five years ago and still have it. The pigmentation is great and I do love the cream shadows. It's a great palette to take with you when you travel. The color tone in this palette is all bronze. I prefer it to the pink version of this box palette from Benefit.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really fun palette that is easy to use! The colors look universally flattering on all and are easy to make day and night looks. My one issue is that the powder eyeshadows are not that pigmented. Overall, a great neutral palette!
Diana b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is designed to reproduce two neutral looks, one for day to day, and therefore lighter or subtle, and another for the afternoon, more intense.
Includes, 3 shades needed to reproduce both makeup without problems and with 3 simple steps.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this as an impulse buy at Sephora. As soon as I got home, I was like "why did i buy this?" I gave it a try anyways and I don't regret it as much now. I hardly ever find myself reaching for it, but the gels are useful as bases. Weird packaging, though. Could have been done better. Probably would not recommed to others, kinda steep for 4 eyeshadows & 2 gels... would have rather paid $30 for something else.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
I love Benefit a lot, but when I got this pallet set, I hate to admit this BUT I was highly disappointed. Mainly because of the price, lets be honest, there isn't a lot of product. The cream creaseless shadows come in tiny little pots that if you are a refresher like I am, they don't last long. On the plus side like all of Benefits products, they blend easy and are pretty wearable for any occasion. I however, will not be repurchasing this pallet set.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are honestly just really really cute. They are also only 30 bucks which is great. I don't really care for the cream shadows but i just love the ones in the pans. they are pretty darn big and pigmented and creamy. I love this. They also make amazing gifts.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I love My Two Cents, it's a creaseless cream shadow. It's a very warm true gold copper metallic eyeshadow that is very pigmented and blendable. See the attached video to see my swatch and comparison to the Watt's Up, a highlight that is more of a silvery cool metallic.
kuku k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit. The cream shadows are gorgeous and blend beautifully. The eyeshadow are very pigmented and also blend nicely. The colors are all very build-able so it is easy to create both a day look and a night look. I use it almost every day!
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
You can create a nice look with this but I don't really reach for it. The creme shadows don't really stay put. The powder shadows are kind of dry but they do blend out very nicely
Nelly J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has cute colors & I have definitly found myself using the cream shadows a bit more. I don't think I would recommend though.
Yeskleiry T.
This looks sooo pretty! but do the shadows stay on for long?