Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever uploaded by Alexandria P.Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever uploaded by Ronnie V.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An eyeshadow kit featuring the most glamorous nudes ever! These rich, illuminating eyeshadows in award-winning creaseless creams and new longwear powder-shadows make going glam easy! The universally flattering shades layer beautifully—and the tips and tricks show you how to create looks for daytime and playtime. This set contains: - 4 x 0.04 oz longwear powder shadows in Call My Buff (pale shell); Gilt-y Pleasure (golden sand); It’s Complicated (golden peach); Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy (spiced brown) - 2 x 0.11 oz creaseless cream shadows in Birthday Suit (brushed chrome), My Two Cents (polished copper) see more...

• This looks sooo pretty! but do the shadows stay on for long?1 Answers
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Salisbury, NC
I love Benefit a lot, but when I got this pallet set, I hate to admit this BUT I was highly disappointed. Mainly because of the price, lets be honest, there isn't a lot of product. The cream creaseless shadows come in tiny little pots that if you are a refresher like I am, they don't last long. On the plus side like all of Benefits products, they blend easy and are pretty wearable for any occasion. I however, will not be repurchasing this pallet set.
Maura G.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this as an impulse buy at Sephora. As soon as I got home, I was like "why did i buy this?" I gave it a try anyways and I don't regret it as much now. I hardly ever find myself reaching for it, but the gels are useful as bases. Weird packaging, though. Could have been done better. Probably would not recommed to others, kinda steep for 4 eyeshadows & 2 gels... would have rather paid $30 for something else.
Perry U.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I love My Two Cents, it's a creaseless cream shadow. It's a very warm true gold copper metallic eyeshadow that is very pigmented and blendable. See the attached video to see my swatch and comparison to the Watt's Up, a highlight that is more of a silvery cool metallic.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are honestly just really really cute. They are also only 30 bucks which is great. I don't really care for the cream shadows but i just love the ones in the pans. they are pretty darn big and pigmented and creamy. I love this. They also make amazing gifts.
Diana b.
Diana b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is designed to reproduce two neutral looks, one for day to day, and therefore lighter or subtle, and another for the afternoon, more intense.
Includes, 3 shades needed to reproduce both makeup without problems and with 3 simple steps.
kuku k.
kuku k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit. The cream shadows are gorgeous and blend beautifully. The eyeshadow are very pigmented and also blend nicely. The colors are all very build-able so it is easy to create both a day look and a night look. I use it almost every day!
Destinee K.
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
You can create a nice look with this but I don't really reach for it. The creme shadows don't really stay put. The powder shadows are kind of dry but they do blend out very nicely
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Chandler, AZ
I love the cream shadows in this and the powder is good too, but the lighter shades aren't as pigmented as I would like them to be. But the creams? On fleek.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Amazing! the shadows don't have a whole lot of fall out and they also have great pigment. this is a great palette for an every day look.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Longmont, CO
If you want an easy, effortless, compact nude palette, this is for you! This comes with two cream shadows and four powder shadows. You don't have to think about what will go together - you cannot make a bad look with this palette. But just in case you're not feeling confident, it comes with a look book that gives you two eye looks (day and night, I think?)
Yeskleiry T.
Yeskleiry T.
This looks sooo pretty! but do the shadows stay on for long?