Carlotta E.
Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO

Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Dec. 5, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
I think it's worth it, because a cream is better than a powder in longevity. And it lasts so much. You also don't waste any like you would a powder of flakes fall off during application.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Dec. 1, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
I think it is worth it. I always got several compliments when I used it. My friends would constantly borrow it because it was so good that I ran out. When I had to repurchase it, it was out. I can't wait to find it in stores always because its amazing.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Sept. 21, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
I think it's worth it, personally. I have gotten several samples from sephora and they seem to last me forever. It's definitely a staple in my routine!
abby k.
abby k.
July 25, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
You get a lot of product for the price! You also don't need too much to achieve the lit from within look so this highlighter lasts a long time! A little goes a long way because it is so pigmented and this blends like a dream. I love using this as a base for my powder highlight because I like the extra kick of glow!
Karly C.
Karly C.
July 1, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
Yes, it lasts forever and the quality is so good!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
June 29, 2014, 8:46 p.m.
I would say it is because it lasts forever! I have had a sample for so long and still have a ton left. If you really love I would say go for it because it lasts so long!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
June 27, 2014, 10:34 p.m.
I think it is mostly because the container lasts so long for me. I put it on after my foundation, before my powder, and then again after powder and I feel like it lasts pretty well.
Amy R.
Amy R.
June 9, 2014, 3:42 p.m.
I feel like its very worth the price. It is the best highlighter I have ever tried. It glides on so smoothly and leaves a gorgeous sheen. It looks natural and super pigmented at the same time!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 5, 2014, 4:10 p.m.
Not worth the price. It doesn't last long on the skin and doesn't blend well. I would say spend your money on a different highlighter that works better. The packaging is cute on all Benefit products and that's where they try to get reel you in. Skip on this and grab Too Faced Candle light glow, it's amazing!
Emina F.
Emina F.
April 18, 2014, 11:43 a.m.
Worth every penny
Stacie G.
Stacie G.
March 3, 2014, 10:18 p.m.
Yes!!!! It is worth the price. Beam me up is my favorite. With makeup you really so get what you pay for and a little of their highlighter goes a long way and they are all extremely versatile!
Becks P.
Becks P.
Feb. 2, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
You get sooo much product, so yes! I totally get that a lot of Benefit stuff doesn't have too much product for the big price tag, but this one it totally worth it
Ivy G.
Ivy G.
Jan. 8, 2014, 9:15 p.m.
It might be pricey but its great make up. its lasts, it isn't oily, it doesn't make you break out, it is a good high beam
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Jan. 8, 2014, 11:50 a.m.
It is pricey, but if you are an avid highlighter it is totally worth it! If you are not a highlighter everyday person, then pass.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Dec. 29, 2013, 8:32 p.m.
To me it was no better or worse than any other highlighter on the market, which to me makes it not worth the slightly higher price tag. I am also very pale, and this highlighter in particular was pretty conspicuous on my face, even if I used a tiny amount. Not very natural looking.

Join Now