Carlotta E.
Saint Louis, MO

Is it worth the price? benifet is pricey in my opinion

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely! If the shade is good for your skin tone, it is so worth every dime. It lasts FOREVER.
Kiki K.
Kiki K.
Phoenix, AZ
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It's completely worth it. The product doesn't run out quickly, and I use it daily. It adds the perfect natural glow.
Beatty F.
Beatty F.
9 months, 4 weeks ago
This is the best highlighter I've tried and it is totally worth the price in my opinion. It looks amazing on so many different skin tones, but if I were you, I would try it out in Sephora or another store to make sure it looks good on you before you invest in it.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Blairsville, GA
10 months, 1 week ago
SO worth it!! Best highlight I've found to date!
West Palm Beach, FL
11 months, 1 week ago
This product is definitely worth the price. It lasts forever and it's a good highlight. Not to subtle but not so bright that it's overbearing. It's perfect for all skin tones too!
West Palm Beach, FL
11 months, 1 week ago
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Kountze , TX
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it's worth it, because a cream is better than a powder in longevity. And it lasts so much. You also don't waste any like you would a powder of flakes fall off during application.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it is worth it. I always got several compliments when I used it. My friends would constantly borrow it because it was so good that I ran out. When I had to repurchase it, it was out. I can't wait to find it in stores always because its amazing.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Buffalo, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
I think it's worth it, personally. I have gotten several samples from sephora and they seem to last me forever. It's definitely a staple in my routine!
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
You get a lot of product for the price! You also don't need too much to achieve the lit from within look so this highlighter lasts a long time! A little goes a long way because it is so pigmented and this blends like a dream. I love using this as a base for my powder highlight because I like the extra kick of glow!